Stayed 2 nights on the way to Antarctica. Very well located near things to do and shopping. Friendly and efficient service. Breakfasts were good. Bathroom was very nice. There were even nice salts to use in the bathtub. The bed was very comfortable, and I had a partial view of the water and surrounding area. It's true that some things in the room and hotel are nearing needing updating and that the wifi is overpriced, but I'd stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park Buenos Aires Hotel
- Caesar Park Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Caesar Park Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Caesar Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caesar Park Buenos Aires is located in the heart of the elegant Recoleta district. Located a few steps from the Fine Art Museum, the Opera House, the Recoleta Cementery and the main tourist attractions the hotel surrounded by fine restaurants, traditional cafes, art galleries and boutiques. The Patio Bullrich -Deluxe Shopping Mall- is across the street.Beautiful Rio de la Plata views and lovely quiet sights of the secret garden can be appreciated from guest rooms.For pleasure and relax the hotel offers a full Fitness Center, indoor heated pool, solarium, sauna and relax room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Caesar Park Buenos Aires Managed By Mgallery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.