First of all, please be aware that there's 2 Caesar Park hotels at Buenos Aires. One is the Silver which is by the Obelisc, and the one I'm reviewing is the Caesar Park at Posadas Street. I've always stayed at the Marriott Plaza before this time that we booked the Caesar Park. Both are excellent, but I would say the Caesar is located in a more exclusive area, close to beautiful shops and restaurants and right across the street from the Patio Bullrich Shopping Center. For the rest of the tourist destinations you can get a cab right there, and they're not expensive. The hotel is very elegant, classic but up to date. Rooms are very nice, roomy. Lots of closet and drawer space. Shower is uncomfortable because the showerhead is way too high up, but it works fine. The quality of the pillows and duvet is priceless! I thought the Marriott got the best bed sets, but these are the very best and most comfortable I've tried. The breakfast buffet was included and was very good. The personnel at the concierge desk is excellent. They know about all the places to go and things to see and give very good advice. You can also exchange your currency for pesos at a very acceptable rate at the lobby of the hotel. I should say, the Marriott Plaza is also excellent, but although it's located right at the beginning of the Florida (pedestrian) Street, this is not as good a location as it used to be. The street is way too crowded nowadays, and the crowd is not what it used to be. It is still a must to go once during your visit, but not more than once. Hope you have a great time in Buenos Aires!
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park Buenos Aires Hotel
- Caesar Park Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Caesar Park Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Caesar Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caesar Park Buenos Aires is located in the heart of the elegant Recoleta district. Located a few steps from the Fine Art Museum, the Opera House, the Recoleta Cementery and the main tourist attractions the hotel surrounded by fine restaurants, traditional cafes, art galleries and boutiques. The Patio Bullrich -Deluxe Shopping Mall- is across the street.Beautiful Rio de la Plata views and lovely quiet sights of the secret garden can be appreciated from guest rooms.For pleasure and relax the hotel offers a full Fitness Center, indoor heated pool, solarium, sauna and relax room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Caesar Park Buenos Aires Managed By Mgallery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.