My wife and I recently spent three nights at this hotel and recommend it highly. We are occasionally in Buenos Aires on business and now that we have found the Sofitel, it will be our accommodation of choice. But it should be considered as far more than a business traveller's hotel. It is an interesting combination of a modern European hotel with the flair of Buenos Aires. The staff were charming and engaging and the lobby restaurant and bar were convenient without being any sacrifice in terms of quality of food or service. From a location perspective, it is reasonably convenient to Aeroparque for those taking domestic flights in Argentina, and it is a short walk to Recoleta, Puerto Madero and Avenida 9 de Julio. All in all, it's a great choice if you're in Buenos Aires.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Buenos Aires Arroyo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Sofitel Buenos Aires Arroyo Hotel
- Sofitel Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Buenos Aires is located in the tranquil and charming Arroyo Street, surrounded by enchanting and quiet sidewalks flanked by trees, the area is a heaven made up of antique shops and art galleries, a true epicenter of culture. The hotel features a perfect blend of the French savoir faire and the Argentine tradition, with an ambiance complementing exquisite decor and the delicate scents of soft flowers, awakening the senses of the guest and giving them the feeling of being where true luxury sits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Buenos Aires Arroyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.