Stayed here for 3 nights. Staff are great, friendly and helpful. Room service, inhouse restaurant and breakfast excellent. Room spotless and well equipped.
However for a 5 star hotel at the prices they charge, the rooms are quite small, the views unesciting unless you are very high up, the location is kind of between two places (centre and recoleta) and the street is pleasant and quiet but kind of dark and uninteresting.
Wouldn't mind staying here again for business but would not choose it for private holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Buenos Aires Arroyo Hotel
- Sofitel Buenos Aires Arroyo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Sofitel Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Buenos Aires is located in the tranquil and charming Arroyo Street, surrounded by enchanting and quiet sidewalks flanked by trees, the area is a heaven made up of antique shops and art galleries, a true epicenter of culture. The hotel features a perfect blend of the French savoir faire and the Argentine tradition, with an ambiance complementing exquisite decor and the delicate scents of soft flowers, awakening the senses of the guest and giving them the feeling of being where true luxury sits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Buenos Aires Arroyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.