We enjoyed our stay at the Sofitel. It is a clean, modern and well-appointed hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful. We felt our room was quite small though. Afterwards, I read that hotel rooms vary quite a bit so for future travelers, I recommend asking about a bigger room. The bathroom was huge and very lovely with a rainforest shower head! The location was good for us. We were happy to navigate the subway and take long walks. It's close to Palermo and you can walk to Recoleta Cemetary and other attractions too. It's a much more quiet neighborhood though then say, Palermo Soho. The breakfast buffet was included in our room rate. The spread is varied and generous but the service is slow for getting eggs a la carte and the coffee is terrible so definitely order a cappucino or espresso if you need your morning caffeine fix. The hotel has free wifi, a nice perk.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Buenos Aires Arroyo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Sofitel Buenos Aires Arroyo Hotel
- Sofitel Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Buenos Aires is located in the tranquil and charming Arroyo Street, surrounded by enchanting and quiet sidewalks flanked by trees, the area is a heaven made up of antique shops and art galleries, a true epicenter of culture. The hotel features a perfect blend of the French savoir faire and the Argentine tradition, with an ambiance complementing exquisite decor and the delicate scents of soft flowers, awakening the senses of the guest and giving them the feeling of being where true luxury sits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Buenos Aires Arroyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.