The folks at The Argentine Experience have created the perfect dining experience for travelers to Buenos Aires. I have lived in Argentina for a year, and I run a business that brings groups of Americans to the city for 2 weeks at a time. Out of all of the activities that we do, this is always among the favorites. The quality of food is excellent and environment that is extremely fun and social.
I have dined at The Argentine Experience several times now. Here's my Top 5 favorite reasons to go...
1. Food -- Hands down the best steak that I've had in Argentina or anywhere. The empanadas are also amazing.
2. People -- The group the runs the Argentine Experience are friends from all over the world. There are Americans, Brits, Aussies, Argentines, Thai... They all bring an openness and a sense of fun that is what makes the place really special.
3. "Show" -- During dinner, you learn a lot about Argentine culture and food, but they do it in a way that's engaging and fun.
4. Unlimited Wine -- This is a great feature, and it definitely helps break the ice!
5. Building -- The building was constructed 100% custom for the Argentine Experience. It's one of the most beautiful restaurants I've been to in Buenos Aires, and the huge tables enable you to meet people from all over the world.
If you own or manage The Argentine Experience, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.