We choose this hotel after reading all the wonderful reviews on trip advisor.
1. The staff is very friendly, nice and helpful. All speak English and give good advises for traveling in the city.
2. Location - the location is on a quiet street, close to subway and many good restaurants.
3. The amenities in the room - the room is equipped with a flat screen tv, a coffee machine , microwave, fridge and a safe.
1- We got a room on the first floor that was very small, and without any view ( apart from a wall)
2. It's was impossible to close the curtains so in the morning there was a lot of light in a room.
3. The bathroom is tiny so they put the sink inside the room.
4. The double bed is actually to twin beds put together, so don't count on cuddling.
5. The corridor outside the room is dark.
6. The wifi is very slow
Overall the nice staff make the stay pleasant, but the quality of the room could be much better.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Place Hotel
- Palermo Place Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Palermo Hollywood District, close to shopping, dining, nightlife, entertainment and cultural pursuits, our signature service awaits in this brand new boutique hotel. Walking distance to Palermo Soho and Las Canitas, 2 blocks from the subway station, our location places all of Buenos Aires within reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Palermo Place by P Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.