My boyfriend and I decided to stay at this hotel because it looked very nice on the photos and since we were in a hurry we didn't read the reviews here which i truly regret not having done it before. Anyway, the location is great, is close to everything : cinema, restaurants, cemetery, and other attractions. Now the nightmare begins: first night they put us in a room with two separated beds which really upset us and then after they said they could put us in a room with a double bed, so we were happy until we started hearing major noises from the construction building just next to it. I thought it was a lack of respect from them to pretend that nothing was going on and not even warning us or giving us a discount. The rooms are spacious which is good but there were several ants all over the kitchen making me believe i was in an expedition in the middle of the rainforest, but since I love animals, I was not bothered by them. When i thought that nothing could get worse, the breakfast hour was a major disappointment: my boyfriend being french and me being used with high quality food, their medialunas were OLD and the juice... oh lord... it was 1 orange diluted in 1 liter of water. Just gross. I wonder how they DARE to offer that to their clients really. So disappointing. But since we wanted to keep it positive, we went out for a walk and when we came back at night, just by the time we turned off the tv and wanted to sleep, we started hearing some sexual noises coming from the room next door... it lasted for hours, a man screaming "dedo nao, dedo nao..." it was a really nightmare our stay. I will never come back neither recommend this place not even to my worst enemy.
- Ants in the kitchen
- Construction noises so strong as if they were inside our room working
- Sexual noises in the rooms. What if we were with kids???!
- Towels were very old , some even torn
- Breakfast the orange juice was a shame and the rest was edible because we were hungry
- At the frontdesk always taking so long to answer us
If you want to keep a good relation with your partner or friends, STAY FAR from this hotel!!!
- Also Known As:
- Dazzler Suites Recoleta Hotel
- Dazzler Suites Recoleta Hotel Buenos Aires
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Dazzler Suites Recoleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.