“Amazing experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Buenos Aires Concierge

Buenos Aires Concierge
Republica Arabe Siria, Buenos Aires 1025, Argentina (Palermo)
(+54911)40698703
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Mariela and I will be your personal concierge in Buenos Aires. This project began after traveling all around the world and finding out that the best memories I brought home from my trips were always related to the wonderful experiences my local friends shared with me. I got to know more about each culture, to enjoy their meals with their original flavors and be part, at least for a few days, of each place I visited. That's why I decided to offer a service that allows all the visitors to enjoy Buenos Aires like a porteño!
Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Mariela was an absolute blessing. She was incredibly patient with my emails (more than 10 email exchanges) prior to my trip and answered all my queries succinctly. I book a day tour with her where she gave me an excellent overview of Buenos Aires taking me to the key spots and I particularly liked the local insights she provided. We had coffee at a charming cafe and lunch at this secret restaurant tucked away in a little corner. She also went the extra mile to assist with organizing a 3 day trip to Perito Moreno that occurred without a hitch. For the rest of my days, Mariela also took the time to ask me what other activities I wanted to cover e.g. shopping, tango shows, horse racing, and gave me all kinds of detailed tips to plan my entire trip. My Buenos Aires trip absolutely would not have been complete without Mariela.

- Alicia

Atlanta
“Insightful and fun tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our tour guide, Mariela, was very insightful and fun. She was very knowledgable about Buenos Aires and Argentina. She also has travelled a lot herself which gave good insight into comparing Argentina's sites and scenes to other places in the world.

The tour price was very reasonable and only slightly more than a group bus tour. In my opinion, the value of the private tour was WAY more than a huge group tour. Also, we were able to go at our own pace. Mariela had a planned schedule and route but was willing to work with us to edit for our interests.

Must book tour!!!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“WONDERFUL experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I am currently studying abroad as a college student in Buenos Aires, so I took a tour with Mariela when my mother and grandfather came to visit me. Despite the wide range of interests (and ages!) amongst the three of us, we all thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Mariela is energetic, enthusiastic, interesting, and interested. She wanted to know what kinds of things we liked, and listened and adjusted to accomodate them. She also knew tons of "legends" and local stories, especially regarding Recoleta Cemetery, which added a nice local flare to the experience. Mariela provides a unique and personalized tour of Buenos Aires that actually felt more like a great conversation with a friend than a tour from a stranger. I highly recommend!

Takoma Park, Maryland
“Great way to see Buenos Aires”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

It was great fun spending the better part a day wandering through Buenos Aires with Mariella. She seemed to relish sharing her knowledge and love of the city she knows so well. We enjoyed her thoughtful and colorful explanations of the sights and neighborhoods she lead us through, and also getting to know a bit about her full and interesting life. Mariella was one of the highlights of our trip and we highly recommend her.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Personal and insightful tour of Buenos Aires”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Mariella did a wonderful job telling stories and showing unique spots throughout Buenos Aires.
I highly recommend using her for experiencing the city. You can't go wrong!