“Tasty and charming decor” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
San Francisco, California
“Tasty and charming decor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I had time only for a quick dinner limited to the sopa del dia and the salad bar. Both were delicious. Lovely restaurant. I wish I could have tried their parilla or Italian dishes. Next time I'm in BA. If you are near the shopping area on Calle Florida, this is extremely close, just a block away. The waiter was not especially welcoming but I was in a rush so that may have understandably bothered him.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Please share!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

The portions of meat here are good enough to share, if you are not starving...We had the entranas that is what we call skirt or churrasco. We had the salad bar and the service is great.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Never Again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have dined there many times and recommended it to my friends. Last night, I was sorry I led my group there. The waitor was arrogant to the point he told some of us what we were having for dinner. He left before we could complete our order. We had to summon him back to correct the situation. When he presented the check, we gave him a 20% coupon printed from their website. I have used these coupons without incident for some time. He first lied that the coupon was only valid during lunch. We pressed the issue and he became quite rude. He eventually took 10% off of the bill and lost a regular customer. Idiot.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“A good all rounder”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Good for steaks and fish, excellent chorizo. It gets busy at lunchtimes with middle management and mainly Brazilian tourists.
Have visited a couple of times and found it is consistent. Restaurant is quite large and can accommodate larger parties.
Children welcome, which can be a nuisance if you need to talk business.
Proximity to the Claridge helps attract more well heeled visitors.

Santa Clara, California, United States
“Good value italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

This place was right near our hotel, The Claridge, at the corner of San Marten and Tucuman. We were looking for a small, not too expensive Italian place, with more than pizza. We each had a trip to the salad bar, which had good variety of fresh items and my glass of house red wine was delicious. Our two homemade pasta entrees were fresh and tasty. The portions are good size - you can actually share an entree with salad bar for two. The entire bill came to $45 US plus tip. The service was friendly, "just right" attention and the place warm and cozy. We would definately return.

• Visited July 2012