“Great tour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 242 activities in Buenos Aires
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Our wide range of private tours -in private vehicles- are a very comfortable way of sightseeing and exploring our local culture. We offer quality private tours for everyone around many locations. We are an alternative to conventional tourism, but always seeking to provide a top quality service in local ambiences. In order to achieve maximum professionalism, we are a T & T Co. – Travel & Tourism Company – authorized by the Ministery of Tourism of Argentina.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Hong Kong, China
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I joined Cultura Cercana for a full day city tour in Buenos Aires. Laura was our guide. She was professional, attentive and friendly. She was flexible and responsive with my requests. Her knowledge of sight-seeing places was informative and detailed. Her pleasant character made me felt like that she was my friend. About the arrangement prior to the trip, Bruno handled it efficiently. He tried partnering me with another single lady so that we could share the cost as min. tour fee is up to 2 persons. He needed to spend extra time for the co-ordination but with no extra profit. He also had good communication with his guide. Laura had been well noted what I expected during the trip. It was a pleasant trip and I had lots of fun. I would highly recommend my friends to join them when they visit Buenos Aires.

Hong Kong, China
“A happy half-day tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Our tour, Fabian, took us to the Recoleta Cementary and La Boca in the afternoon. He gave very detailed and clear explanation about the history and was very much willing to answer all my questions (indeed I asked many many questions!) which covered history, social and economic status of this city. Recommend Fabian as your tour guide in Buenos Aires!

Orlando
11 attraction reviews
“Great full day tour with Laura”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Laura was one of the best guides we have ever had. She took us to all places you would expect and then some. She was friendly and full of interesting facts. Prompt and easy going we learned a lot and were very comfortable with her.

Houston, Texas
7 attraction reviews
“I felt like a VIP!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I literally just finished the full day tour with Fabian and I can honestly say that my knowledge and appreciation of Buenos Aires went from non-existant to my favorite city in South America.

We went from Palermo to Recoleta to La Boca to Puerto Madero to Downtown and everywhere in between ( I know I am already forgetting places). Fabian did an amazing job of showing us these areas while also explaining how the contrast between the neighborhoods came to be.

I cannot tell you how much I endorse Cultura Cercana and Fabian in particular!

Washington, D.C.
“Another Fan of Cultura Cercana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

After reading all the enthusiastic reviews of Cultura Cercana on TripAdvisor, we booked a tour with them for the one full day in Buenos Aires that we were going to have during our three-week tour of South America. Laura was our guide for this day and she was the perfect person to take us to see the things we were interested in and to avoid the standard tourist traps. Because this was a one-on-one tour, we could stay as long as we liked at any of the points of interest or leave as soon as we wanted. Laura was totally flexible.

Luciano, the owner of Cultura Cercana, met us at the airport the previous day (we had also arranged an airport transfer with his company) and told us a little bit about his organization. All the members are quite young (I would say in their late 30s or thereabouts) and appear to have an enterpreneurial spirit that is lacking in some of the bigger tour companies.

All in all, we join the ranks of other TripAdvisor reviewers who have rated their experiences with Cultura Cercana as "excellent."