“Amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 343 Activities in Buenos Aires
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Watch and play polo in BA is a MUST! This city is the cradle of this awesome sport. We offer group and individual polo lessons all year round. Prior horseback riding skills are NOT required. We provide horses and instruction to riders of all levels. During the autumn and spring seasons we go to watch the best polo cups at the most exclusive clubs.
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

If you're ever in Buenos Aires, make sure this is at the top of your list of "must dos." It was one of the highlights of our trip and everyone (including three tween/teens) thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Fernando is the consummate professional, exhibiting keen organizational and communication skills from initial booking through confirmations and transportation. There was never any doubt that he would make sure we were safe and well taken care of, from pickup to drop off. Playing polo in Argentina is something you'll never forget so take the opportunity to get on your horse, listen carefully to his detailed instructions and then enjoy the rest of the day. Exciting, fun, memorable, amazing... All of those and more.

Visited January 2013

• Polish first
New York City, New York
“One of the highlights of our BA trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

* Fernando is an excellent teacher and he is really engaged, he will try to really teach you
* Great event for a group of friends; we spent 5 days in Buenos Aires and this was one of our highlights
* Activity fits well within schedule i.e. you can sleep in and then you will be back in time for dinner
* Horses are very calm, so this can be done even if you are a total beginner and you have never been on a horse before
* Beautiful setting of the range

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best Activity in Argentina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My friends and I were spending 5 days in BA and were trying to figure out what to do with our time there. A colleague recommended Polo Elite, and we instantly became excited about the opportunity. Fernando made it very easy to book our visit, and the transportation was great getting out to the farm. Once we got there, we were in awe of the beauty of the farm.

Fernando was an incredible instructor, and taught our group all aspects of polo (how to ride the horse, how to hit the ball, the rules of the game, etc.) Some of the individuals in our group had never even been on a horse before, but Fernando's ability to provide both general advice to the group, as well as specific feedback for individuals, was incredible. In the end, we played some "matches" as the sun was setting.

It was incredible experience never to be forgotten.

Melbourne, Australia
“Once in a lifetime opportunity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Well taught, and an incredibly fun game that I previously knew nothing about. When else in your life will you have the opportunity to play Polo? Fernando is a passionate teacher and he has great, well trained and responsive horses. Stop wasting your time here and just do it already!

Fort Worth, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Great and unique experience in Buenos Aires”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Polo lessons is not something you find everyday. So when my co-workers recommended it to me, my wife and I jumped at the chance to try something different while in Buenos Aires. I never would have thought I would ever play polo, but I was able to come home for Buenos Aires saying that I did. We had a great time with Fernando learning the details of the game and he also educated us about Argentina and Buenos Aires. I had never ridden a horse before, but that didn't make a difference and had a blast doing it for the first time.

My wife and I had been in Buenos Aires for a few days and enjoyed getting out of the city for a while. The farm and country where the lessons take place is a gorgeous transition from the big city. We would definitely recommend taking an afternoon to learn polo and by the time you return to the city around 8pm, the night is still very young.

Visited November 2012