“Temporary apts does a great job for your vacation in Buenos Aires” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Studio Puyrredon

You added Studio Puyrredon to your Saves list
Studio Puyrredon
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   Avenida Puyrredon 1770, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Recoleta)   |
Spokane, Washington
“Temporary apts does a great job for your vacation in Buenos Aires”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have used Temporary Apartments for 22 times since 2005 when I first came to Argentina. Their rental apartments are located in the barrio, Recoleta which is very upscale part of the city, You can easily walk to most of the sites to see or visit in Buenos Aires.
Temporary apartamentos has a variety of options and at very good prices. Always, I make my reservation and it is ready for me when I arrive. We always use the coin operated laundry to wash and dry our clothes in lieu of having to take them out for service. I brought a group of tourists from the US and they were so pleased that they had room to spread out, unlike a hotel room.
Maid service is daily and there is always good security of the building. Their facilities include swimming pool and exercise rooms as well.
Anyone who comes to Buenos Aires ought to seriously consider Temporary Apartaments for a part of their visit. Almost like home, but in Argentina instead!!!

Chuck from Spokane, Washington USA

Room Tip: Truly a great location with good choices of restaurants or if you wish, you can prepare your own foo...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I paid for a double superior room but, after having received confirmation that the room was available and having paid the stay, I was put in a double standard room for the first night.
Then, after fighting a LOT, they changed me to a very dirty double superior. Towels were old rugs, and you cannot use the kitchen because there is no extractor and it fills with smoke and...
Terrible place, terrible management, avoid this sink.

Room Tip: Rooms in another hotel are your best choice.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Porto Recanati, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I spent here three days and I really enjoyed them. The apartament is nice and the location perfect and safe in Recoleta area. You have free telephone local calls and my apartament got cleaned every day.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We liked our apartment, and wished we had booked it for longer. I didn't discover apartments until most of my trip was booked. The price was good for three people, which is hard to find in BA. The Studio was spacious, clean and comfortable. It even had a small balcony where we sat and relaxed. It was nice to have a kitchen. The neighborhood was safe and convenient to many shops and places to eat. We walked to the Hard Rock, the cemetery, to dinner and many other places in just a few minutes.

We checked in after hours through security and had to make a few trips to the office the next day to get our breakfast vouchers, but that was fine.
The internet was in/out via wifi, but after we met the satff we were able to connect through a cable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Spain
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Pros:
Good location and safe area, with many shops and restaurants nearby
Spacious rooms
Price
Comfortable bed (double)

Cons:
Poorly maintained and rather dirty rooms
TV very small and not working well
Bathroom towels heavily worn and stained
Safe very hard to access and would not lock
Lots of small drawers, but very small closet
My a/c remote (for activating cooling and heating) had no batteries
Extremely noisy. You can hear everything from all the rooms around you.
Very cheap furniture with bits falling off
Internet access slow and not working at times

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Beijing
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

This studio apartment was just right for our week long stay in BA. I'll start with the negatives. I was able to connect to the wifi networks with the passwords given, but could not access the internet. This was not a problem as my laptop could connect via the DSL cable - but thought I would warn others. I did not try to get the wifi fixed, so perhaps it might not be an issue now. Suggest calling ahead to check. In our apartment, the shower head was way too high in the shower. So one hand was occupied holding the shower head when bathing. The TV is too small for my liking. Also, the sofa chair only fits one person, so any other person would have to sit on the less comfortable bar stool to watch TV at the same time. I'm not sure if this is the same for all the other studios. Overall though, the studio is warm and cozy. Noise wasn't a problem. To get to the Green line subway, turn right out of the apartment and walk 4 blocks. We found being on the Green line to be convenient to get to many of the tourist spots. A nice surprise was finding out that bus 64 stops very near the apartment. This bus is very frequent and goes all the way to the La Boca. We were given breakfast coupons for the nearby Havana cafe, quite a fancy chain of cafes. The coupons were great because they could be used up to 8pm each day.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

I believe I can make an objective review of the Studio Puyrredon property because we stayed there for two months beginning this past January 10th, 2012. I saw a number of apartments and they were much the same. Certainly, the apartments are for the most part are fully equipped for a short or long term stay. The laundry facility, gym, pool and deck areas were kept-up and functional. The security staff were pleasant, professional, and courteous. The building is overall managed pretty well. Finally, the location is hard to beat. You have a great Coto market within a two-minute walk; banks and bakeries (Quebec is top-notch) are right on Pueyrredon; the Recoleta cemetary is 15 minutes on foot; and the Subte is only a short walk, too. Both my wife and I were very pleased with the property and would highly recommend it for convenience and for those who are budget-minded.

Room Tip: Of course, try to get a room on the back side of the building where you have a great view of the res...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Studio Puyrredon? Share your experiences!