“Excellent accommodation, staff and location.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Magnolia Hotel Boutique

Save Saved
You added Magnolia Hotel Boutique to your Saves list
Magnolia Hotel Boutique
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Julian Alvarez 1746 | Palermo, Buenos Aires 1414, Argentina (Palermo)   |
Special Offer
30% OFF!!!!
Ranked #7 of 439 hotels in Buenos Aires
“Excellent accommodation, staff and location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have to repeat all of the other reviews. This hotel exceeded expectations on all fronts. Staff were extremely helpful with local information and booking of activities. The actual accommodations were excellent and extremely comfortable. Bonus areas within the hotel for hanging out including rooftop terrace, lounge and cafe type area. Breakfast was excellent with huge variety.
Location is perfect for wandering Palermo and we even walked from the hotel to Recoleta.
I really enjoyed Buenos Aires and the hotel added to the experience.
I am definitely visiting Buenos Aires again and will be staying here.

Room Tip: Courtyard facing room was very quiet. Had the best sleep I've had in months!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had just toured thru Mexico and Peru and when I landed at Buenos Aires' elegant, artistic and quiet Magnolia Hotel Boutique I couldn't have been more happy. This was my fourth trip to Argentina, and I always liked the Palermo area for its food choices, lively atmosphere and great people watching. But this was really the first time I stayed in such a comfortable and aesthetically pleasing hotel there. Not only was the bed magnificent, and even the bathrooms beautiful - but the staff there were ever so attentive and helpful any time I had a question or request-- which during a 30 day stay, I can assure you were plentiful. I dont think i can say anything more..and no I dont work for the hotel, i am a record producer /musician who just loves Buenos Aires, and appreciates a place that is peaceful and well designed during my travels and sightseeing.

Room Tip: away from the street there are rooms, and they are absolutely as silent as you will ever find at a h...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We recently stayed for 13 nights at Magnolia - my husband, my two little girls and myself. From the booking till the end of our stay, everything was great! The place is very nice, beautifully and tastefully decorated and with a very peaceful and homely atmosphere. Our room was very spacious, comfortable and very clean.
Above all of the hotel's qualities (which are many!) the best of Magnolia is its people, which are genuinely nice and helpful, always available, always with a smile. Everyone, from the owner to the housekeeping staff, were extremely welcoming and helped us in every way. Travelling with small children is not always easy but Magnolia really felt like home! We've been in several big and small hotels in the past, vacation rental apartments... but Magnolia is really different, a very good combination of "home feeling" and "service"! I never make online reviews, but they really deserve it!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The Magnolia is a tiny hotel on a quiet street in Palermo. We stayed at there for two nights at the beginning of our vacation to Argentina. Before we had even left home, we had an email from the Magnolia, inquiring if we needed to have transportation arranged from the airport. When we were delayed by a day, we sent an email to the hotel informing them of the change, and they rearranged everything. The room was immaculate and spacious, the breakfasts were simple and delicious, and we were greeted with a complimentary glass of wine on the beautiful rooftop deck. But what really set the Magnolia apart was the staff - so welcoming, so charming, so helpful! We met the owner, who was so gracious, we felt like we were guests in her home. She has a wonderful group of young people on staff who were very accommodating in providing information, directions, and restaurant recommendations. Natalia, in particular, was so helpful in making our brief stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We recently spent 10 days at the Hotel Magnolia. The Magnolia is a very special place. It is located in the lively Palermo SoHo. The hotel and rooms are beautiful. Breakfast was a daily feast. But I cannot say enough about the incredible staff. The staff, particularly Natalia, was so helpful in making our stay so memorable. She arranged to get us tickets to the Teatro Colon for the symphony. We had first ring box seats right next to the stage. I could read the notes of of the musicians. We have traveled all over the world and with out a doubt the Magnolia is among the best hotel we've ever stayed. Barry & Gail Kaufman, Oakland, CA

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed there for 4 nights and we enjoyed it so much. The hotel is located in a quiet neigbourhood near Palermo Soho where it is great to walk around. The rooms were very nice, the breakfast was delicious and the service was amazing. Every time we asked for something the team was very responsive and even anticipated our needs. They were very friendly and helpful.
Next time we come back to Buenos Aires, we will for sure stay in this hotel:)

Room Tip: We liked better the room upstairs.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jericho, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

From the moment we arrived at this beautiful, charming, intimate, friendly, spectacular hotel we were treated with warmth by both the staff and owner. The accommodations were great, we had complimentary wine on a private rooftop, the included breakfast was both delicious and extremely plentiful. The hotel's location was on a quiet street in a neighborhood where you could walk to both shopping and eateries. The value was superb. 5 stars does not do this boutique all that it is due.

Room Tip: No bad rooms. But please remove terrible from pool and fitness-there aren't any
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Magnolia Hotel Boutique? Share your experiences!