I stayed there with a friend for 10 days; we chose it only because its location would allow us to visit a close friend that actually lives in Buenos Aires. The room we got was OK but it had some problems, this really didn't bother me but whenever we talked to the guest relations desk about anything they would treat us very badly like when we told them the TV was not working they asked us if we were pointing the TV remote to the screen to turn it on which was not only a lack of preocupation on their part but also insulting.
- Also Known As:
- Ker Urquiza Hotel Buenos Aires
- Ker Urquiza Hotel And Suites
- Ker Urquiza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the northern part of Federal Distrit, this 3-star hotel provides comfortable rooms with all modern amenities, including free internet access. Relax in the spa facilities of the Ker Urquiza Hotel which feature a sauna, jacuzzi, skillful Scot and gym. Get your day in Buenos Aires off to a fine start with a rich breakfast in the Ker Urquiza Hotel. Breakfast is served between 07:00 and 10:30 am . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ker Urquiza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.