“Definitely recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Definitely recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I stayed there 3 for nights during my Buenos Aires trip and everything was amazing! The rooms are so clean and neat, Location is very central. Staff is extremly helpful and they give great insider tips, don't forget to ask for it ;)
I will definitely stay there again on my next trip!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Polish first
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I stayed with my brother's family for five days in this unique neighborhood hotel. It is away from the main tourist areas, so you can get a great feel for a Buenos Aires neighborhood. Transportation is easy all over B.A. from here. The staff directed us to an excellent steak place. (El Marisol) The rooms were spotless and the staff couldn't have been more accommodating and friendly. They were always there to help us with anything we needed. The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot and strong!! If you want to get the feel of staying in a genuine Buenos Aires neighborhood and be cared for by warm, welcoming folks, I highly recommend this unique hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Weston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is my second stay at this hotel. It is a small hotel with comfortable rooms and a very helpful staff. It's located in the amalgro neighborhood of Buenos Aires, close to the subway. The rooms open up to a courtyard, which give them an open feel. They have high ceilings and all are furnished in different styles. There are cafés, restaurants and shops in the area. I arranged through the hotel to have a driver pick me up from and bring me to the airport which was very convenient. I am a woman who was traveling alone, though some nights my daughter stayed with me, and I felt safe and comfortable there. If I am lucky enough to visit Buenos Aires again, I would definitely stay at this hotel. I was there for 10 nights two years ago and for 7 nights this trip. In US dollars, this hotel is an excellent value.

• Stayed May 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

On our way back from Iguazu, we needed to spend a final night in BA before flying back. How lucky were we to find this lovely place.
It has a real family feeling and I felt like at home there. It was clean, the bathroom and bedroom were of reasonable size and the overall comfort was first class.
The staff was very helpful, smiley and easy to engage conversations with, they also were very happy to share their in depth knowledge of their city (a shame it was our last night, it would have been awesome on the first...)

Recommended

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Lovely unique Hotel & stay, every room a different charm, If you want to experience 19th century Argentina we found the charm here.Walked around area and did not feel uncomfortable, just a short distance away from the main shopping area therefore quiet, loved it, we stayed two nights before a cruise, felt totally relaxed,what lovely friendly hoteliers, couldn't do enough to help, nothing to much trouble giving sound advice to organising trips/ taxis. English spoken well. thanks to Virginia , who advised us on restaurants who cater for special dietary needs. Would definitely stay again,

Room Tip: Courtyard upper rooms found plusher, larger . No lift, - Service: bags were taken from us directly...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Raco as a solo traveler. First of all the service was great. Providing directions, transportation advice and help booking tours. The room was very well
Decorated. The hotel is small and quiet in the boutique style. The only negative is that it is a bit away from the centre of attractions but only 3 blocks from an A line stop on the subte.

• Stayed March 2014
The Hague, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

It was my first time in Buenos Aires, but it most certainly will not be my last. I fell in love with this amazing city! It has everything to offer. It immediately went into into my top 3 i favorite cities in the world! This Boutique hotel is adorable. It is so charming and the service was amazing. One night I went out partying which meant: hangover time the day after.... I ordered food with the staff and they went out and got it for me!
Room (I got a suite I think) was really nice, a bit chilly(was there in August), but perfect. Wifi worked great, breakfast was really nice and the subway is just around the corner. I will def. come back to BA and I will again book this nice hotel. I cannot wait to see the nice staff again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Boutique Raco de Buenos Aires? Share your experiences!