“BA Highlight” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Urban Running Tours

Urban Running Tours
Zapata 278, Buenos Aires 1426, Argentina (Palermo)
0054-9-11-53883228
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Urban Running Tours’ main objective is to show you the city in a dynamic way, having fun, by starting or ending your day exercising during your leisure or business trip to Buenos Aires.
Providenciales
“BA Highlight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Loved the idea of running with Diego and was not disappointed.

We managed 11km and saw some great sights of such a beautiful city.

Such a good way to get some fun exercise in whilst getting the insights from a local.

Definitely recommend!

Visited November 2013

Buenos Aires, Argentina
6 attraction reviews
“Two in one - sightseeing and exercise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had a great time this past Saturday doing an Urban Running Tour of Recoleta and the Palermo Lakes. I hadn't run for a few months and I am very much out of shape but surprised myself by doing 8km! I would never had done that by myself. Diego is a great guide, very knowledgable and I learned a lot even though I have been living in Argentina for a while. I also appreciated the little details: we stopped for water, he took several pictures of me in front of different landmarks, and he was very attentive to traffic, holes in the road and other things to watch out for. It felt like doing personal training with a tour guide! I would recommend it to anybody and it is perfect for people of many different fitness levels, since it is completely customized.

San Antonio, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“Best Way to see Buenos Aires, Highlight of our Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

When traveling my husband and I love to find places to run to become familiar with the city and take in the sights and sounds on foot. What a pleasant surprise it was to find a guided running tour. We were able to get in a great workout, a 10K, at our own pace and see so much if the city. Our guide, Diego, was amazing. He's passionate about running, people, and sharing his city. The tour also came with water, tshirts, and photos! Urban Running Tours is the best way to "run around" BA!

12 attraction reviews
“Great way to see BA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had a fantastic time running with Diego around the Palermo Lakes and Recolta areas. We first booked a 10K run for Friday morning, but it rained really hard all night and into the morning. Diego called early in the morning offering to reschedule to the next day so that it would be more enjoyable. Later in the day we went for a run and I was a little worried we would be doing the same run with URT the next day. I sent Diego the map and he came and picked us up at our hotel so we could start from a different location and see much more of the area than we had seen the day before!

The run was fantastic, Diego is very friendly and knowledgeable. He showed us many places that we came back to later on our trip and took pictures at all of the sites.

I highly recommend running with Diego and URT on your trip to BA, you will learn about the city and get a great workout at the same time!

Palmetto, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Great way to see the city and exercise, too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I like to run when I travel, and was delighted to find Urban Running Tours. Diego met me at my apartment right on time, and took me on the requested 10 k run through the Palermo area. It was great to run through areas that I would not have known to run through on my own. Also, he knew how to safely cross busy streets, so I didn't have to worry about it too much. I would definitely do this again next time I am there.

Visited March 2013