1) Huge rooms, wooden floor, huge comfortable beds, big plasma TV
2) Very clean and modern furniture
3) Free wifi internet
4) Well equipped kitchen - you could cook in there
5) Modern and silent air conditioning
6) Everything working well within the bathroom
7) Nice and attentive staff
8) Excelent location to visit Palermo district and surroundings
9) Triple rooms have a REAL third bed, not a sofa
10) A nice desk for the notebook.
11) Security system prevents non-guests from reaching the rooms; front door and elevator security system available.
1) Would be nice to have a wireless phone set for the room
2) Small bathtube
3) Just one small elevator for the whole hotel
4) Very small reception and front desk
5) Breakfast with enough items served in the next door bar, which is a little bit small for all the guest and the bar`s clients. Just one overwhelmed attentive employee taking care of the guests and the bar`s clients. However, you may receive your breakfast at your room at no extra charge.
6) May be a little bit noisy within the room at night, because of the traffic in the street.
7) Check out at 10 AM, is earlier than usual, but they are tolerant.
8) Safe too small for the notebook
9) No parking inside the hotel, but plenty of options nearby
The bottom line
I would come back to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Dazzler Suites Juncal Hotel Buenos Aires
- Dazzler Suites Juncal Hotel
- Dazzler Hotel Juncal
- Dazzler Hotel Buenos Aires
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Dazzler Suites Juncal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.