I can't say enough great things about our experience at the TMH. We just returned from our trip to Buenos Aires and the Patagonia. We stayed at the Tailor Made Hotel for 5 nights and it felt like staying at home. Why?
1) our hotel room was big and clean. We had a balcony with a jacuzzi and an IMAC in our room. What more could you ask for?
2) There wasnt anything we asked for that they couldnt do or tried to get or do for us. We knew every boutique to hit Palermo Soho.
3) The entire staff was friendly and warm. Very willing to guide us and set up any plans in BA for us.
4) They kept all our luggage while we travelled so we wouldnt have to lug it down to Ushuaia. This made our trip there so much easier and relaxing than having to take everything with us.
5) I cannot stress enough about how nice and friendly the staff was...great people!
6) Inclusive of daily wine, snacks, water, and breakfast!!!
Need I say more....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel in the city of Buenos Aires that suits the functional and aesthetics needs of worlds travelers who apreciate small places with a distinctive charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Tailor Made Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tailor Made Buenos Aires
- Hotel Tailor Made