“Best Experience Ever. Will Definitely Stay Here Next Time in BA” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Palermo Hollywood Wine Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Capital Federal District
Palermo Hollywood Wine Suites
You added Palermo Hollywood Wine Suites to your Saves list
Ciudad de la Paz, 1426, Argentina   |
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Experience Ever. Will Definitely Stay Here Next Time in BA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

I stayed at the Wine Suites for a week. It blew me away. My apartment was extremely spacious with 1.5 bathrooms. The apartment was designed in a very cool, modern fashion. The showers always had high water pressure and hot water. The extended sofa can turn into 2 twin beds making the comfortable more than comfortable for multiple guests. The location was perfect in the heart of Palermo Hollywood with amazing cafes and restaurants just steps away. The Subte (BA subway system) was three blocks away making access to downtown very simple.

Alfonso, the owner, only gives top notch recommendations and knows the city very well. You'd be foolish to stay anywhere but the WIne Suites.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Buenos Aires
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

We stayed with my wife on June 16-19, we were of for a 4 day holiday in buenos aires. The apartments are gorgeous. Very modern and fully equipied. Located in the center of Palermo at walking distance from restaurants, nightlife and shopping.
We were recived by the manager Alfonso, who was more than kind and helped us picking a restaurant and attractions. I highly recomend the beds and breakfast. I will return onmy next trip.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

This place was exceptional! My friends and I had a great stay. The management is friendly and extremely helpful and gave us a ton of suggestions that we loved including un-forgettable night of Tango at La Catedral. I would love to come back and would stay here every time.
Thanks so much!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

When I arrived in Buenos Aires I didnt know what too expect. I arrived at the wine suites and we stayed in the studio, which was lovely with a patio outside that was perfect for wine in the late evenings. Everything was very state of the art and well maintain. Alfonso, the owner, was a warm and kind host who had a funny side to him. He offered suggestions where to go in town and places to eat. Included in the stay was a free breakfast every morning at Cafe Montenegro which is a block away and has an excellent assortment of food. I overall had an amazing time and the place was gorgeous. If you stay in Buenos Aires, this is the spot.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

First of all, Alfonso is a WONDERFUL host. He will take care of you and make adjustments as needed. I really appreciated that. The neighborhood is wonderful. I felt safe. It's a nice walk into the Belgrano neighborhood (which I loved) and then a nice walk in the other direction toward Palermo Hollywood (for the restaurants) and Palermo Soho beyond that (for the shopping). EVERY morning we could be found at the cafe across the street (Montenegro). It's lovely and so delicious! And the Darma Bakery nearby is also amazing.

There are 3 units in this building...would be fun for couples to rent out the whole building. The rooftop is incredible!

Apartment Pros:
set back off the street, great little groceries nearby, beautiful decor, bright, private, great host (Alfonso), modern, hot water, HUGE comfortable beds and couches, clean, right next door to a subway and the train that goes right to Tigre or Retiro station, spacious and minimalist, price is very reasonable.

Apartment Cons:
needs a full length mirror, if you don't like trains you can hear it rumble sometimes --but i love trains, 10+ mins to get to main restaurant/shopping area in Hollywood/Soho but we love to walk, top flat has more of a view, dvd player would be a good addition.

Overall a truly wonderful place to stay with an accommodating host. We spent 2 weeks here and loved it so much! We'd definitely stay here again...thank you Alfonso!

Room Tip: top floor has best view
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

At first site I was a little concerned since the building was almost under a bridge (it appeared) but that turned out to be one of the advantages. The apartment is perfectly located...... attention was super and the apartment was impecable. We spent most of our nights on the roof top terrace drinking wine with a beautiful view of the neighborhood. Restaurants are all within walking distance. Turned out to be one of the most romantic stays I've had in Buenos Aires. I'll never go back to staying in a hotel. I'm planning my next trip to Buenos Aires around the availability of these apartments.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Palermo Hollywood Wine Suites? Share your experiences!