“Okay, but not great” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Marana/Tucson to your Saves list
Super 8 Marana/Tucson
Super 8 Marana/Tucson
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   8351 North Cracker Barrel Road, I-10 & Cortaro Road, Marana, AZ 85743   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Marana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Salem, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This motel was under construction but the stay was just fine. We would stay with them again.the staff was very nice. Easy on and off the highway. Lots of places to eat at around them. Felt very safe going on walks. We enjoyed Marana.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great place with easy on and off the I 45. There is a Walmart Superstore across the street. Very, very convenient if your stay is extended. Felt safe the whole trip. Room was clean and tidy. Would very much recommend staying there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Henderson, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We arrived after making a reservation over the phone with the 800 number. They did not tell us the motel was under construction. Only has rooms on the 2nd floor. When we arrived the lady at the desk was upset cause the reservation was in my name and my sister was the one who was paying in cash. She said next time she couldn't do that. I looked at my sister and took the money out of her hand and said "here I'm paying" is that better. I don't know what this woman thought we were going to do. We are two older women coming back from our little sister's funeral. Come on. We made it upstairs, and the place reeked of pot smoke. Hey I know there were construction guys staying there, but please let us know ahead of time. Needless to say, I will not be staying there ever again.

Room Tip: I would call and make sure the construction downstairs is finished before staying.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Milan, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Nice hotel the most important thing, to me, when you arrive is find your room clean, Super 8 is very good! Then they are in very nice position and they have nice service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Marana/Tucson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Marana/Tucson

Address: 8351 North Cracker Barrel Road, I-10 & Cortaro Road, Marana, AZ 85743
Location: United States > Arizona > Marana
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Marana
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Marana/Tucson 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Marana/Tucson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Marana/Tucson Hotel Marana
Super Eight Marana
Marana Super Eight
Marana Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Marana/Tucson, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.