Went with my boyfriend for 2 weeks in june/july, decided not to upgrade to a jucuzzi suite due to hot weather and so many trips to go on didnt think we would use it. Our room didnt have a direct balcony, involved going outside and round to get to it as it was on the ground floor. Apart from that the room was superb, and cleaned with fresh towels everyday! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Enjoyed going into Hissanaru but prefered the atmosphere and food restraunts in oludeniz. The breakfast was fab and made fresh pancakes and omelettee onrequest. Overall fantastic holiday, fantastic hotel! Defiently advise the river boat trip to dalyan and turtle beach!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nicholas Heights has outstanding mountain vistas with uninterrupted views of the sea. Only the best materials - travertine, granite, and bespoke glass - have been used to create a comfortable, stylish environment. All rooms have air-conditioning, hair-dryer, LCD TV, telephone, kettle, and safety deposit box. Luxury Suites have a Jacuzzi bathtub on the balcony. Facilities include: two pools, room service, restaurant, pool snack bar, free bus to Nicholas Genc beach at Olu Deniz and Nicholas shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Nicholas Heights Deluxe Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nicholas Heights Deluxe Hotel Fethiye
- Hotel Nicholas Heights Deluxe Suite