Oh dear, where do i begin?
Arrived and checked in, all fine. Then we got to our room.
After a long day traveling, we wanted a drink and shower before heading down for dinner. I went to the bar to ask for a glass or wine and a beer. The answer, no beer, no wine (not a good start to an all inclusive!) We both had ice cold showers, even though the sign in the room suggested we get two hours of hot water an evening.
Dinner - choice of either cold meat in a source or cold chicken in a source.Severed with either cold chips or cold rice. But after an hour we did manager to get a cold beer (are you getting the theme of this hotel yet?)
Next morning we were awoken by the 14 cockerels, unknown quantity of chickens and a sprinkling of turkeys. On the plus side, as it was just before 6 we had plenty of time to have a cold shower before heading down for breakfast, which was cold, apart from the toast you could make yourself.
rather than repeat myself, here's some bullet points from the rest of the day.
Nightclub volume pool music (lady gaga on repeat)
awoken by same chickens.
No power, couldn't have a cold shower or flush the toliet.
No toast, no coffee, no soft drinks, no tea. But you would have water (that wasn't chilled!)
Sat by the pool listening to Lady Gaga.
cold shower (was told it would be another 4 days before we might get hot water)
Do i really need to go on?!?!?
Let me make it simple for you - DON'T STAY HERE!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seden is a favourite of the previous guests. Situated in a quiet part of Hisaronu, approximately 10 minutes walk from the centre, the Seden nestles in the shelter of the pine-clad hillside surrounded by beautiful scenery. The bars, shops and restaurant of Hisaronu are nearby, and the famous lagoon of Oludeniz is only a short dolmus ride away. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, with a large swimming pool with children's section, with surrounding sun terraces. Standards of service are high with a great attention to detail.Meals are served as an open buffet on the covered terrace overlooking the pool, and snacks are available from the pool bar. There is a children's play area on the grass in the attractive gardens, bright with colourful flowers.Rooms are air-conditioned, with private en suite facilities, safety boxes, hair dryer, television, telephone and balcony. A friendly hotel in a peaceful location offering excellent value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Otel Seden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otel Seden Hotel Oludeniz
- Otel Seden Hisaronu
- Otel Seden Hotel Hisaronu