“Deserves it's ratings as top hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ozturk Hotel Hisaronu

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oludeniz
Ozturk Hotel Hisaronu
You added Ozturk Hotel Hisaronu to your Saves list
Hisaronu Mah. Stad Cad. No:8 | Hisaronu, Oludeniz 48340, Turkey   |
Ranked #2 of 105 Hotels in Oludeniz
Tranent, United Kingdom
“Deserves it's ratings as top hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Spent the most relaxing ,stress free 11 nights at the Ozturk,where nothing was to much trouble for Naim, his wife and the very hard working boys. No need to rush to book your sunbed as there are enough for everyone. We thought it was great that you could lie on your lounger and order drinks and food without moving of it. A polite "no thank you " to the very polite boys was enough - no pressure to buy. The place is spotless from the rooms - cleaned every day - to the bar area and it must be the cleanest pool I've swam in. Overall, a great relaxing holiday where the guests where put first and we've booked up for next year.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Durham, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

When I went to Turkey with my parents this July, we stayed here. Naim, the manager clearly takes pride in his work. he is up from before 5 am cleaning the pool and after 2 am manning the bar and socialising with the guests. the whole experience was amazing the staff really make you feel like family. In the middle of the week the staff organised a large meal for the all of the guests. This was a great chance to talk and get to know some of the other people staying. It really was truly saddening to leave and I cannot wait to visit again. I truly cannot recommend this hotel enough.

Thank you for making my trip to Turkey memorable and amazing, Naim.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I can not rate this hotel highly enough, I have been here 8 times now and have already booked again for 2014. Naim and his wonderful wife Dugan welcome you to their fabulous hotel and make the stay amazing from the minute you arrive (no matter what time of day or night that is)...the boys are there ready to carry your bags and treat you better than royalty throughout your stay.
Rooms are everything you need, comfy bed, air con, shower room and even though so close to the main street where all the restaurants its so unbelievably quiet. The pool is beautifully clean, I've never been anywhere else where the pool is hovered everyday....
There are so many more wonderful things I can say about Ozturk, but basically if I don't go each year I feel as though I am missing out on seeing our lovely extended Turkish family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I stopped crying at Dalaman Airport after our 10 night stay at this gem of a hotel I happened to find on trip advisor!!! I really dont know where to start. In 10 nights we met some wonderful people and I felt a part of Niams beautiful family and staff who cannot do enough for you and treat you extremely well. Many a night well every night we socialised at the bar before heading out a fantastic friendly atmosphere. Ive never been to a place where there is such dedication and passion towards the holiday makers and the running of the hotel which is
genuine. See you next September Niam Dougar Smile Zafir Rookia xx Louise & David.

• Stayed September 2013
Dartford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Just returned from our third visit to The Ozturk and have already booked for June 2014.
Naim, Dugan, Zafir & Smile do everything they can to make your stay as relaxing as possible and go out of their way to help in any way they can.
It was great meeting up with old friends and making new friends while enjoying Naims hospitality and great cocktails each evening at the bar-I have tried many times to make my own Bloody Mary's but none come close to Naims!
The rooms are well kept and cleaned daily with fresh towels each day-the maid also does lovely flower and towel sculptures.
There is a varied breakfast menu which is unusual as other b&bs provide Turkish breakfast buffet only so other choices such as beans on toast or omelet included in the price are a nice touch.
Naim takes great pride in keeping the pool and surrounding area spotless and we liked the fact that whenever clearing ashtrays or taking empty glasses we were asked if everything was ok-nothing was too much trouble from putting up or moving the sun shades to getting our drinks or iceberg (ice cream cones). We never felt pressured to order anything and a polite no thank you is all that is needed if you don't need anything.
The Ozturk really is a home from home and we are already counting the days until our return-237 as I write!!
Thank you to everyone at The Ozturk-we can't wait to be at your lovely hotel once more.

• Stayed September 2013
Ascot, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have now stayed at the Ozturk Hotel for 30 times over 15 years and Naim has welcomed me as a friend of the family. The hotel is spotless, the food excellent, and bar service is first rate. Naim is also very proud of his pool, cleaning it every morning at 7:00 am. Even although I've holidayed as far west as Vancouver, and as far east as Singapore. The Ozturk is the No 1 for me and I've made many friends, both British and Turkish over the years. I shall be back next year and years to come.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and look over the pool and you can have twin bedded or double bed.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I'm not really sure where to start ... This is by far the best holiday myself and my husband have had in a very long time! We booked with the resort directly after a friend found them on trip advisor, they replied quickly furnishing us with all of the information we required. We were collected from the airport with our friends buy a private taxi firm which Naim arranged for us, the journey was quick and reasonably priced.

On arrival of the resort we were greeted by the owners and the boys which made us feel very at ease and comfortable. We were shown to our room by Naim, where he took the time to how us all of the facilities the room and the resort had. The rooms and the bathrooms are spotlessly clean (actually the whole resort is)

I might add this is the first resort we have visited were I haven't had a complaint about the room and resort and consequently ended up in tears.

We dropped off our luggage and headed to the bar where we sat chatting with the established guests and the owners & staff. This place is more than I resort, if you take the time to chat with the other quests you are openly welcomed into the "Ozturk family" you are waited on day and night & are treated very well. Niam often handed out little treats for the guests who where by the pool side which added to the family feeling.

Naim's wife runs a very good kitchen, the light day snacks are very tasty and reasonably priced. We ate at the resort a few times on a night time and were more than happy with the food and the service we received.

The staff are all very attentive & do come round regularly to tidy and collect your empty glasses etc. You are asked if you would like anything regularly but this isn't to be pushy, they are really just trying to be helpful to enable let relax as much as you can during your stay.

We made some really good friends during this trip and are really looking forward to visiting Ozturks next year! This is a real gem of a place.... Please don't change a thing!
Sophie & Andrew

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ozturk Hotel Hisaronu? Share your experiences!