“14 years and many more to come!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Liberty Hotels Oludeniz

You added Liberty Hotels Oludeniz to your Saves list
Liberty Hotels Oludeniz
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Belcegiz Mah. Carsi Cad. No:10 | Turkey, Oludeniz 48340, Turkey   |
Ranked #22 of 103 Hotels in Oludeniz
widnes
“14 years and many more to come!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Iv been coming to this hotel since I was 4 and I am now 18 years old!! Most years i go twice a year!
This hotel is one of the best in oludeniz and I won't go anywhere else!
As we have been coming here so long we know a lot of the staff in the hotel as well as the oludeniz area! The staff in the hotel are the nicest and most helpful people you will meet! They try their best to entertain and please everyone to make everybody happy!
There's never a fault in the staff or the entertainment!
In the first years that I started coming to this hotel things were a lot different and the hotel was not as up to date as it is now! This year there was a new pool and pool area for adults over the ages of 16 to sit around if they proffered a quieter place to rest or read their books! This is also another great idea to keep all their customers happy!
The hotel has also updated their rooms from the first years that I have gone since which is a big improvement! This year we upgraded to the new rooms nearer to reception and they were lovely! Would defo go back to them! The rooms are always cleaned on regular basis and looked after very well! People moaning about faults in the rooms? No hotel rooms are perfect! However These are perfect enough for me! The hotel area between rooms, pool area an reception are also cleaned on daily basis as I have seen with my own eyes! as is the pool area! The pool itself is also very clean!

Prices within the hotel are high at the minute due to renovations that the hotel are doing! To all you who are complaining! The hotel are working on improving faults that arent majorly needed! However the prices around the streets are half the price they are in the hotel so I have noticed a lot of people going out of the hotel for drinks!

Food within the hotel is lovely! And I couldn't fault anything in that! The staff are always Around to make sure that everything is ok and if you would like anything else! The service is great! As I said the staff are very friendly. The manager of the hotel himself is a very good friend of us! We met him a few years ago around the pool when he was checking everything was ok! He is always around for you to speak to him about anything and will do his best to make you happy!!

Noise around the hotel.
A lot of people complain about the noise from their rooms! This is not a problem that concerns the hotel as the noise is from the streets! So don't complain to the hotel complain to the bars!
I have never had a problem about noise within the hotel!

People who come to the hotel and don't like the way it is, don't come back? Everybody tries new places and if you don't like it then go somewhere else! Everybody is different and enjoy different things!

I cannot fault this hotel with anything and I look forward to seeing everybody again soon for another enjoyable holiday and many more to Come!!!

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (476)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

We checked in at 3:00am and was greeted by the porter. Who helped us with our case's. We was put into the superior rooms which I would highly recomened. They was more like 4+* rooms never mind 3*. Breakfast was lovely and we was never hassled to by "orange juice" but it is lovely. The staff at asena would do anything to make you happy. From the manager of the hotel right down to the maids they will do anything they can to make sure your enjoying your stay. I would like to thank efe the manager of the hotel for making sure everything was ok everyday. He would walk round the pool to speak to the guests to make sure they are enjoying there stay. The prices at the pool bar could be reduced slightly but its nothing compared to dalaman. The rooms were cleaned daily by the maid. We paid our bill at the end of the holiday and we thought it would of been more but was a reasonable price. The air cons free unlike most hotel in oludeniz charge £4 per night for air con. The pool was cold but its winter there what do excpect but was fine once you was in and swimming around. I will be returning next summer 100%
See you guys next year

London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had a fantastic stay in olu deniz. It is a beautiful place with lots of nice places to visit, and great food and drink. On arrival at the hotel we were shown to a room overlooking the strip. It was quite late and it was really noisy from the bar across the strip. We asked for another room, and we're advised we could pay £10 a night extra for an upgrade. The other room was much quieter and slightly bigger, but we felt this was a bit of a con. The breakfast was ok but we've had much better at other hotels. We would love to go to OD again, but would find another hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Can't say enough about this hotel. After a long spell without a break from work myself and my partner just wanted to have a relaxing chilled holiday.
We got that and more. The hotel is probably one of the cleanest i have stayed in. Rooms cleaned everyday and the maids were so friendly and helpful.
Pool area was very relaxed and bar staff very attentive and always at your beck n call.
The hotel is run on a card system there is no cash transactions at the bar, restaurant etc. You just have to keep a record of what you spend. There is no issues with this as the staff are honest and trustworthy.
We are booking again for may and can't wait.
Oh by the way the local area and surroundings are absolutely stunningly beautiful.

Room Tip: Go for superior if you can.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

First impressions of the hotel was good, the reception area is lovely, the grounds and garden areas are lovely too, there was 4 of us and we were put in 2 rooms next to each other in block 7 on first floor,721 and 722. the rooms were basic but adequate and a porter took us up to the rooms and carried our suitcase (heaviest one) there is a sign at reception to tell you you can upgrade for £5 each per night (extra money), we had already spent enough booking with this hotel as this was our 2nd holiday of the year so decided to stay where we were. Balcony was very small too.

There is a mini bar in each room with cold drinks and snacks which they hope you will use at double the price of the local shops, but you are also paying for the convenience (extra money), however, you are asked not to bring in your own food, which I did see quite a few people doing over the week, you get a charge card for each room to put your drinks against, this isnt bad if you could see how much you were being charge but it looked like it was in code so we paid this tab every couple of days as it really mounted up so be careful, also you have to pay extra for orange juice at breakfast, a waiter comes round in silly glasses trying to make you buy this which is 8TL (extra money)more that a pint of beer at 6-7 TL(EFES), beer being the cheaper option all round as soft drinks are also very expensive about 8TL.

The waiters are very friendly, well they were with us!, this may have been because of my 24 year old daughter who drew a lot of attention, is was the guy with the orange glasses from breakfast, which at dinner came and asked her out in front of us her family whilst we were eating. She just laughed and felt embarrassed.

There was another waiter who was really nice, I can not remember his name but said good morning to us one evening which made us all laugh so each breakfast we would say 'good evening' to him and at dinner 'good morning'. He couldnt do enough for us.

There was a waiter who wears white jeans each day and night who I felt looks down his nose, he came to us to ask if we wanted to buy tickets for the Turkish night, we told him we were half board so didnt need to buy as we had aleady paid for this, he then walked away with a false smile.

The waiters down by the pool bar were really nice, they were friendly towards my daughter and my stepson and they all became good friends, they clapped us on on leaving our last night as we went down to the bar area to say goodbye.

Mosquito's were in abundance, I don't normally get biten but my legs were covered in bites and these bites became infected, I had to go to the pharmacy to get some antibiotic cream to put on and cover my legs up out of the sun, we had a plug in repellant, insect spray for room and also an insect repellant to put on us after this, the mozzies were really small and very hard to see and I only heard one of them, others had the same trouble as the walls did had a few small blood stains where they had killed them.

What I was really unhappy about was the final day at Asena Liberty hotel, we arrived on Saturday 6th Oct and had paid extra to the travel agent for what we thought was an extra night as we left on the following Sunday morning in the early hours which was 8 days, the rep informed us that we didnt need to check out as we had the room for an extra day, how wrong was this information! We had rain on Wednesday and had booked a boat trip that we change to the Saturday before we we due to travel home that evening, we thought we would be ok as we had the room and didnt need to book out at 12noon as others were told, our Daughter and Son stayed at the hotel whilst we went on the boat trip. It was just after 12noon and both my daughter and son was told to leave the room or pay EXTRA, to keep the rooms £20 unto 6pm or £30 until 9pm, my daughter rang the rep who denied telling us we didnt need to book out at 12 noon. So we paid the EXTRA £30 so we could all have a shower and be relaxed as possilbe before our flight home, this being what we though we had already paid for.......or we would have flown back on the Saturday afternoon as orignally planned, This may not be the hotels fault, this may lie with the travel agent Sunmaster who we will be complaining to.

We enjoyed the holiday and we went on The Jeep Safari and also went Paragliding as well as the boat trip

For my husband and I, we would not return to Asena Beach if we ever go to Oludeniz Turkey again, All inclusive would have been cheaper for a family holiday.

Room Tip: All rooms have aircon, didnt see any other rooms other than the ones we stayed in which were very ba...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Birmingham
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We travelled in October with 13 month old baby. We arrived late at around 10pm and check in was smooth. We were shown to our room in one of the blocks room 915. The room was small and claustrophobic. There were so many mosquito's and insects that my husband had to go to out to the pharmacy to buy insect spray for us and the baby. The room itself had not been maintained, the remains of dead Mosquitos on the wall were, along with stains I don't even want to think about. The headboard was broken, paint coming off the ceiling and part of the door frame was missing. Another thing was the noise from the strip until 1 am in the morning- the last thing you need after a flight and with a baby! The next day we complained and were told the only way we could move from that room was to pay for an upgrade which we did. The room was a lot better and more spacious.

The staff in the restaurant were rude and we were not made to feel welcome. Ibrahim the waiter, on one of the days picked up a piece of bread that my baby had accidentally dropped on the floor and waved it under my husbands nose whilst we were eating and said 'watch the floor!' This was clearly embarrassing as people started to look. He also did this on another occasion and I put my foot down and asked him what he expected as she was 13 months old. I believe we were treated this way as we were Asian - staff seemed to be much more friendly towards white / European guests!! We had received the similar treatment from a few of the other waiters- I was warming baby food up in the microwave as the staff were putting away the breakfast service at which point the waiter pointed as his watch telling us that we had to leave!! Other guests were still eating yet he had an issue with us using the microwave.

The beach itself is beautiful with plenty of bars and restaurants and for October, the weather was lovely! I would come back but NOT to this hotel. I'd rather spend my hard earned money elsewhere.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was our 5th holiday in Oludeniz and our first at this hotel, but will not be our last. Everything was excellent. We upgraded to a new room (168) which was very quiet and comfortable overlooking the garden restaurant. The food was excellent, lots of choice at both breakfast and evening meal. Great entertainment shows every night. Great staff always smiling,helpful and friendly especially Anil and his bar and entertainment team. Would recommend to anyone, great value booked with Lowcost holidays. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Liberty Hotels Oludeniz? Share your experiences!