“always fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Durham, UK
“always fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2009

I have been staying at the Turk Hotel for the past 5 years, everytime I have been I want to come straight back! Lily, Rambo, Maria and all the other staff will go out of their way to make your holiday fab. This year I took my friend for the very first time and now she loves it as much as I do! Had such a relaxing time. My friend stayed with me for 1 week and I stayed alone for 1 week. Being a 25 year old female in another country alone for a week my seen scarey for some, but I had a fantastic time. Oludeniz is such a safe place to stay with familys, friends or alone. I love it and I'm hoping to be staying in the hotel again in October. I can't wait!

Oh, and the new pool and bathrooms are great! I want to be back there now. Only 9 weeks to go!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Turkish first
Luton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2009

My friend and I travelled to Turkey with a little trepidation as neither had been before and we were not sure of standards etc. We booked ourselves through the internet only on the recommendation of Tripadvisor as it was rated 2 in the list. We were not disappointed, the whole holiday was brilliant. The owner of the hotel, Lily, had arranged transfers for us and all went smoothly and efficiently. The Hotel although only rated 2* exceeded all our expectations, food was freshly cooked and delicious. Rooms were spotlessly clean, air conditioners in all, and as far as I am aware all had been recently fitted with a beautifully tiled bathroom with powerful shower. All staff without exception, were courteous and attentive and " Rambo" went the extra mile in making you feel really welcome. I did not use the pool facilities as I prefer the beach but there were plenty sunbeds and the pool never seemed too congested. In my opinion,everything about the Hotel was excellent, location to the beach, shops and restaurants. I would thoroughly recommend this Hotel to any traveller who likes value for money with no hidden nasties!!! I hope to visit this one again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Cleveland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2009

Stayed at the Turk first 2 weeks of August. Had a really lovely chilled out time. Lily and ALL her staff worked so hard to make everyones stay pleasant. Lily was 'clocked on' to everyone...she knew exactly who was staying there and what rooms we were all in. The rooms were typical basic Turkish standard, cleaned EVERY day with fresh towels supplied and lovely brand new bathroom suites with large shower cubicles. (My only disappointment was that we never got flower petals on our bed or around our shower, as some customers did on a regular basis, which I thought we might have done as it was our wedding anniversary while we were there.) Our room was on a top floor overlooking the main street, which at first we were slightly disappointed with as we had requested one overlooking the gardens, but really we ended up quite liking because at the end of the day we could sit on the balcony and 'people watch'. It was little bit noisy until 1.00am ish as a couple of bars seemed to be flauting the rules of not turning their music down by 12/12.30. but again this wasn't a problem........the hum of the air conditioning drowned out the sound and we were always so tired we had no problem falling off to sleep. There is obviously an abundance of customers who return to the Turk on a regular basis as Lily is on first named terms with them, and at 1st this made my husband and myself feel a little bit excluded, but I must say by the end of our stay it was like being part of one big extended family. We made some lovely friends. Olu Deniz has got busier since last year, I just hope it doesn't get too over commercialised.
All in all though, a brilliant holiday, and would definitly return to the Turk.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
swansea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2009

arrived at 3 in the morning after along trip from wales,and initially disapointed, but what a difference a sleep makes. had a fantastic holiday and met some great people, not only staff but also fellow holidaymakers.we have not been to small hotels before but as they say best things come in small packages.rooms were spotless and the staff could not of been more helpful especially lilly, rambo and the lovely maria and rose.lovely friendly bar area and food good and plenty of it. if you go you just have to paraglide, experience of a lifetime. six of us and we will certainly return next year. james bond and family

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
liverpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

Good value for money. Clean everywhere. Staff work extremely hard and are very friendly (Thanks to all for a lovely stay!). Lily, her family and Rambo can't do enough to help and make your stay enjoyable. Good food. Olu Deniz itself is really small and not particularly cheap. Hotel Turk makes up for this. Thanks again X

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Durham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

I'm new to Turkey as was the rest of us, but everyone made us feel welcome..and everyone in the hotel was really helpful (must admit i liked greece...but prefer turkey now!) so we are gonna look to book back at this hotel. Rambo, you will not fail to fall in love with (keep your hands off Jade.....lol)
Fanstastic place and people. all i can say is, is if you wanna go to oludiniz.....use the turk!c

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
london
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

its not the ritz but it is excellent value for money great location brilliant staff clean rooms the food good overall if u want some where to stay centrally that is cheap then this is the place in peak season for 2 people it will only cost u £40 a night that includes aircon and safe.
stayed there 28th july-4th august
would most definitely book again

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Turk? Share your experiences!