How lovely to go back to somewhere (after 4 years) and find it hasn't been overdeveloped, or spoilt ... in fact, it's hardly changed at all despite now being under new management.
Okay, they've changed the road access so it now seems a bit more remote than it actually is and they've built a terrace for the restaurant - but that's it! The other good news is that the villa development around seems to have halted for the moment, so Ocakkoy is as peaceful as ever.
We keep recommending it to family and friends ... and they all feel the same. Just great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Those who have been to Ocakkoy once admit that this really exists. To be in love with a place where nature is still allowed to remain nature, where time seems to have come to a standstill and where a respectful attitude towards the environment has resulted in the creation of an idyllic holiday environment. The holiday village of Ocakkoy lies close to the Lycian coast, halfway between Fethiye and Oludeniz, arguably the most beautiful beach in Turkey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Venere so you can book your Ocakkoy Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Hotel Oludeniz
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Fethiye