Pretty cottages scattered throughout the hillside (beware the climb to some can be steep). The cottages are small and basic but comfortable and have a real charm about them. The aircon is effective enough to keep them cool even when it is very hot outside and despite it only being in the main bedroom. Basic cooking facilities are provided and are sufficient to cook supper if you can't be bothered to go out. The on site restaurant is good enough, we found some dishes worked better than others but you will find your own way thought the overly large menu. The family pool is wonderful, warm water, great slide and generally very quite (apart from the kids that is) and plenty of beds available with decent shade. Goats, cows, chickens and lizards make for great entertainment. There is plenty to do in the surrounding area and trips are easy to book, if you don't want a crowd then Cemil the local taxi driver can take you. All in all a great place to stay a bit off the beaten track but close to everything you could possibly want. Just a shame about the ever encroaching nearby town with it's bright light and loud PA systems!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Those who have been to Ocakkoy once admit that this really exists. To be in love with a place where nature is still allowed to remain nature, where time seems to have come to a standstill and where a respectful attitude towards the environment has resulted in the creation of an idyllic holiday environment. The holiday village of Ocakkoy lies close to the Lycian coast, halfway between Fethiye and Oludeniz, arguably the most beautiful beach in Turkey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Ocakkoy Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Hotel Oludeniz
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Fethiye