“The best in olu deniz” 5 of 5 stars

Haydock, England
3 attraction reviews
“The best in olu deniz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The second time my family has flown with these guys,they are slightly more expensive but worth every penny keep you calm n laughing all the way very safety conscious,my dad is 78 and loved every minute his instructor was fab,infact every 1 of the staff are fab ...for the best experience book reaction

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Taunton, England, United Kingdom
“mind blowing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was a big deal for me. Not keen on heights and scared of most fair rides i have only dreamt of doing something daring, never to believe i could do something like this. Thanks to reaction my husband and i have done something that we never dreamed we could share together. The journey up the mountain is not for the faint hearted !! i just stared down on the floor of mini bus and didn't look out. Once at the top there is a restaurant to relax and calm down before your jump. My instructor sat with us and explained everything and managed to put my mind at rest and impress us with his knowledge of the weather conditions. Reaction seem to care so much about the safety and were not hesitating to call off the flight and give us our money back if the weather condition didn't improve, as some of the other companies were risking taking off. Luckily after an hour the weather changed and we had a great take off and perfect landing. In the air its so peaceful and remarkably quiet. Beautiful views and we did some great tricks like landing and sitting in top of my husbands shoot in mid air!! We could talk while up there and received a great video of the experience. thank you to Yigit(dirty), Farty and Yauat for making this experience so brilliant for the both of us. Best thing i have ever done..

San Diego
16 attraction reviews
“In good hands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Oludeniz is the most spectacular places in the world and one of the best ways to experience it is to fly above it.

I am so happy that I went paragliding. I was a bit nervous at first, but once I was in the hands of Reaction paragliding, I felt much better. I guess I am a bit of a chicken : )

I did read all the past reviews and went with Reaction because of their rank on the tripadvisor rating system. I have never been disappointed and have traveled all over the world depending on the reviews.

If you do decide to take the jump, do it the right way. Thank you Hakan for everything! You really worked hard to make me happy : )

Bern, Schweiz
“.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a great flight, the pilot was very experienced and you can feel safe with this company. The most scary part is actually the drive up to the mountain :) So don't be scared and just do it! I'm a little bit scared of heights and it was absolutely no problem.

If you want the photos and videos they take, they will ask you for 120 lira, but then say they give you a "discount" and it will be 90 lira for you. (the flight was 190 when I was there) Psychologically intelligent, but still crazy and instead of being happy after the flight I was so angry. So just be aware of that and you'll be fine. I guess every company will do that in Ölüdeniz.

Calgary
“paragliding with "reaction"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Paragliding in Oludeniz, Turkey is an exhilarating experience and Babadagi is one of the foremost sites in the world for this sport. Launches, depending on wind conditions, are about 1700, 1800 or 1900 meters high, landing right on the beach. The tandem flights take half an hour to 45 minutes overlooking the spectacular turquoise waters of the Med. "Reaction" is a very reputable company with experienced tandem pilots and competitive prices. They will drive you up the steep mountain in their vans. Then the pilot will strap you and himself into the harnesses, next a short run, and you are off soaring like a bird. If you are a bit scared take a few deep breaths, sit back and enjoy this great, unique adventure. The pilot will do the rest. "Reaction" is situated right on the beach boardwalk. From there you can observe the gliders landing every few minutes. Hakan, the owner, himself a long time pilot, takes excellent care of his customers. Many solo pilots also use his services. The numbers of "Reactions" daily tandem and solo flyers speak for the high quality of this company.