“Spotr Massage” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath

Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath
Carsi street, under the Tonoz-Beach-Hotel (next to AZDA Market) | Belcegiz Neighborhood, Oludeniz, Turkey
+90 (252) 617 00 89
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: People have used various methods for relaxing their bodies and spirits since ancient times. They have been trying different care and spa methods in order to relax their spirits and bodies in today’s world too. We as sanctuary spa have been serving you, our dear guests, through our professional staff in accordance with advanced spa concept and our tradition. Our staff, whose slogan has been “firstly health” since 2009, have aimed to provide peace and happiness for you at best. “Firstly health”
London, England, United Kingdom
“Spotr Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very professional massage done by Morris. Best massage I have ever had! I hope to go back there next summer and, I hope to go back there next summer and I hope he will be there ;)
I would recommend this place to anybody

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I was a little unsure about going for a Turkish bath experience as it's not really my thing but my girlfriend persuaded me to go along with her. I was really surprised by the experience which i would have paid three times the price for! Start with a great Sauna before a body scrub and bubble massage follwed by a full body massage and face mask.
Let's just say I am a total convert and will be looking in to finding something similar when i get home.

Scunthorpe, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“What A Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

if you have never experienced this have one!! Builds your Tan, and boy oh boy do you feel relaxed and cleansed.

“Fantastic best ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

A trip to a Turkish spa is a must when visiting this beautiful country they are not all the same so when Michael at sky sports asked if we were tempted if they look after you as much as they did
We were shown around with no obligation we were not disappointed it was very clean and very peacefull ok do far so we booked it
We were picked up from our hotel (this also had Turkish bath but we trusted Michael)
On time the sanctuary is next to sky sports right in the centre of oludeniz
We were given a warm welcome they had separate changing area with lockers(not all have this) the two who worked in the Turkish bath area were very friendly and were very thorough the massarge was the best ever and left us feeling fantastic
Overall from the very pleasant and friendly reception lady to the second we left it was fantastic I would recommend this place to anybody
Thanks again

Penicuik
“Excellent massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Turkish bath was good. You go into a sauna first of all and then once the pores are open you go into the turkish bath with the Hammam

Once we were all clean we went for an oil massage. We went into a room with 2 massage tables and we were taken together. Excellent massage

Will be back next time we are in Olu Deniz