“Great food.Great atmosphere.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
norfolk
“Great food.Great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Just returned from 7 night stay in olu deniz and we ate in gossip bar 4 nights out of the 7. The food is tasty and very reasonably priced, however it really is the staff that make a great night out.A special thanks to Ramazan, Kenan, and Isa, you all do a great job and kept everyone entertained. Will defo be returning hopefully in September.

• Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“Return to an old favourite,great food,great times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Have to say during our two week stay we probably stopped into Gossip Bar every day whether for breakfast,lunch,drinks or dinner.Turkish breakfast is delicious here and great value for money.The staff are friendly and welcoming,food is wonderful,I highly recommend the steak (Tornedos Rossini) quite possibly the most tender steak I have ever had and the fab fresh sea bass.Have been coming in here since the bar opened and will be returning to celebrate my 50th birthday here in a few weeks,cant think of anywhere I would rather celebrate it.

• Visited July 2014
Killingworth
“Friendly staff great food good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Just had our meal here tonight very friendly attentive staff felt very welcome and could not do enough for us.food was great kids loved it as did I stuffed great location not far from the beach .very good price could not belive how cheap it was we will return cheers.

“I recommend anywhere other than here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We were looking for somewhere to eat on our family holiday, there were 6 people in total. We'd seen the great reviews on here and thought we'd give it a go, they weren't busy at all so there's no excuse for the poor service we were given. I ordered a jacket potato with cheese on as did one other person. The potato was rock hard in the middle and the cheese was so oily it was covering the plate, we didn't eat it. My brother ordered a ham pizza, he got spam in a lump in the middle of the pizza, he ate around it. The rest of our meal was interrupted by someone who came into the restaurant and tried hassling us to buy his cheap DVD's "good quality" apparently, but the pixels on the images were so big you couldn't see what it was. The staff didn't bother with him, they let him hassle us whilst we were eating as he dumped all of his DVD's on our table.

Overall, the food was disgusting, the staff were nice but inattentive and took too long to cook foul food that still tasted raw.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Never disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I’ve been going to Gossip Bar since it first opened and I’ve never been disappointed. The staff are always friendly and welcoming to both old and new customers. When we first got to the resort, we arrived quite late, but they were still lovely enough to serve us food – which was great as we had a very hungry seven year old with us! We always feel looked after when there, which is a good feeling when you’re on holiday trying to relax. We already have plans to return later this year to celebrate a big birthday and we'll definitely be celebrating it here. I highly recommend the steak as it is one of the best I’ve had in Olu and I’ve been going there for nine years. The chicken curry is also a must have. If you’re traveling to Olu, make sure to go here. You won’t regret it!

• Visited July 2014