As a group of 7 family and friends we stayed at this hotel from 18/06/13 - 25/06/13 and had a great time, the weather was very hot reaching over 40C. The hotel was situated very close to the beach and to the shopping area, an ideal location. The hotel and surrounds were kept very clean and tidy. The staff were fantastic especially the entertainment team, they kept us amused all day and included everyone in the activity's they had arranged - good memories of the pool party A special mention to Taifun he was great fun and made our stay very enjoyable, going out of his way to assist us - great guy!!
I think my only complaints would be
1. the restaurant,the food was fine - a bit repetitive - could have done with more variety, but the problem we found was it was very busy at both breakfast and evening and we ended up queuing for food or the cups/plates were not ready, hard to find seating - especially for 7. Also ice cream was only available for a short period of time (about 1 hour) during the day - this is the first time I have been away and not had ice cream available throughout the day
2. the rooms, we had 3 rooms for a party of 7 and had requested that the rooms be close together - two of the rooms allocated was quite a distance away from the other room and these rooms were very old and musty, the bath had stains that had been ingrained over many years aswell as the 1000 dead flies in the balcony light fitting - we complained and got moved together into a new block which were very good, bright and clean.
However the good points far outweighed the bad and a great time had by all and will go back again, hopefully next year
- Also Known As:
- Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Resort All Inclusive
- Oludeniz Resort
- Oludeniz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NOA HOTELS Oludeniz Resort Hotel is proud to present you one of the most beautiful place at the Turkish Riviera. The Hotel is located directly at the Worldwide famous Oludeniz Beach, with its well known "Blue Lagoon". The Hotel with its beautiful Gardens are inviting you to relax and enjoy the beautiful Mediterranean sunshine.Kids can spend their days with games at the Mini Club, meanwhile adults can enjoy their day at the "Relax Pool", a kids free zone.NOA HOTELS - More than just vacation... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Otel, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your NOA Hotels Oludeniz Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.