Myself and my newly wed husband came here for 10 nights for our honeymoon and the resort was more than we could of asked for ; )
We were intitially on the sentido side which is for 16 years + we had a garden view. When we arrived we were upgraded to a sea view on the family side amd it was well worth it. The food was amazing no complaints and we tried a few of the speciality restaurants for an extra charge which i highly recommend.
We didnt really use the pools as we enjoyed the sea much more. The beach can b a little pebbly to walk on though.
My husband did the paragliding off the moutain booked with the resort which was an unforgettable experience and i would recommend a massage also very good value. All the staff were very friendly and helpful when needed. ; )
All round would definatly visit again for an all inclusive holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence section has 266 rooms and Village has 609 rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Liberty Hotels Lykia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lykia World Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Resort Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Fethiye