My family and I have just returned after 8 days at the Village side of Lykia World, We were there for the 1st rain fall all season and it didnt spoil a thing, everything pretty much carried on as normal, an amazing show was put on, the reps were out to cheer everyone up.
We booked a sea view room which had a spectacular view- Beautiful blue sea to watch the sunset go down if we were in and if we were out we could still enjoy it from many areas of the pool and hotel.
The Restaurants had a massive choice, catering for all tastes, even the fussiest eaters!! everything was so fresh and tempting. No matter how busy the restausant staff were, they were allways very helpful and accomodating.
The bars had a huge choice of drinks, not many under the all inclusive menu though unfortunately, there were some cocktails, local alcohol's, beer and juice on the all inclusive menu, which was still worth while.
The entertainment was amazing!!!! captivating and entertaining.
The hotel entertainers were great, pool, dance floor fun etc...........
The many pools were great for swimming and paddling for the little ones.
Overall- we loved it, something for everyone, booking again!!!!!
Was slightly disappointed that the
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence section has 266 rooms and Village has 609 rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Liberty Hotels Lykia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lykia World Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Resort Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Fethiye