I loved Lykia World last time and stayed in interconnecting Village Rooms which I loved so brought friends along this year but was very disappointed with some aspects of this visit.
Loads to do for everyone, Children’s Paradise Waterpark, lovely grounds and views, great food, good wine, spacious rooms, nightly shows and disco.
This time I felt as though I was in a production line. Found reception staff unfriendly, uninterested & unwelcoming. Found the Residence room’s decor tired and shabby, the bathrooms dated. Although the Marina is a lovely place to eat it was impossible for our large group of 10 to get a table in the evening. This meant a nightly scramble to find an already used table & locate someone to reset it for us - wouldn't it be nice to book? The Residence and Village restaurants are also looking tired and feel like a canteen with a constant clang of dishes being cleared away and they are far too hot – They need to move the clearing up out of sight and earshot and get some decent air-con! It is simply not a relaxing and enjoyable eating experience. We decided to upgrade to a Magic Card because the drinks and ice creams are so expensive – but it was incredibly inconvenient having to take everyone’s cards all the time and waiting for the all to be swiped. If you tried to order more than one item with one card (say a water and a drink) you were advised that you could not do this and to make two trips, completely unnecessary and made you feel like you were always under suspicion of misusing the card. And if your friends arrived before you they could not order for you. I felt as though I was always queuing to be served.
Lykia world is still a good resort and I would recommend it, but they need to address all these issues if they want to justify the price and reputation luxury resort.
- Also Known As:
- Lykia World Oludeniz Hotel
- Lykia World Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Resort Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Fethiye
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence section has 266 rooms and Village has 609 rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Expedia so you can book your Lykia World Oludeniz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.