Visited this restaurant whilst on holiday in August this year, my partner had indian and I had chinese, the food was enjoyable but five minutes later my partner felt violently ill, the restaurant manager kindly took us back to our nearby hotel, where my partner was sick and had the runs till the next morning but was fine after that. However I was not ill on the night but had a very bad stomach the next day, which has continued, including diarrhoea and severe stomach cramps for the last two months! after seeing my doctor and sending in stool samples I finally got results today, definitely salmonella poisoning, so judging by the many good reviews on this forum we must have just been unlucky and ate on the day someone in the kitchen had the runs and should not have been working!! Joseph the Hygiene standards need improving and staff properly trained in food hygiene, and made aware that if they are ill they should not be in the kitchen!!! However we ate most days at Josephs other restaurant on the main street in Olu Deniz, with no problems and excellent service from George and his staff, perhaps he needs to train Madras staff in food hygiene!
If you own or manage Madras Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.