“Not as nice as I thought.” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 92 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Oxford
“Not as nice as I thought.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My hubby and I had fancied eating here for sometime so one lunchtime off we went. I don't know if it was the time of day but all we wanted was a smoothie and a light lunch but whatever we chose was off the menu or out of stock. It wasn't as clean as I would have liked it to be either. The staff were friendly and very apologetic but it's put me off.

Visited August 2012

• Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Should definitely be in the Top 10”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant should definitely be ranked higher than it is - wonderful location with wonderful views, especially when the sun is setting. The food is lovely, my boyfriend and I really felt as though we were actually in Turkey. The manager/owner is very friendly, as are all the staff, and he came round to chat before we got our meals and invited us upstairs to the bar for complimentary cocktails, which definitely served their purpose as we went back to eat for a second time during our weeks stay.

Swindon, United Kingdom
“Good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very good location to have evening meal as the sun sets. Food was very good and not too expensive.
need to book, especially at busy times, in order to get table overlooking beach.

Visited May 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Awesome food and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We eat here twice. Even though we came end of season, in fact we had the last meal they cooked on their final night the food was great.

Also have a great kids menu and great views from the terrace and you'll quite often get live music from cocktail bar above.

Visited October 2012
TTurk-1, Owner at The Harry's Restaurant, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your impressions on your recent visit in our Restaurant, I am delighted that to read that you have enjoyed the meal, the service and comfort of our Restaurant. I will share this with the team and I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to The Harry's very soon.

Best regards,

Tolga Kavasoglu
Luton, United Kingdom
“Great music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We went when they had live music and he was brilliant. The atmosphere was good and you could look out to sea

Visited October 2012
Greetings from The Harry's Bar, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent visit, I shall share this with the team as it is always rewarding to read that you enjoyed your visit at The Harry's.

With best regards,