“Very relaxing venue, good views” 5 of 5 stars

Olu Deniz Seafront, Oludeniz, Turkey
Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 92 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: European, Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Neath
“Very relaxing venue, good views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Food was lovely, very attentive staff, reasonable on price. We went at start of season, it was very quiet, but this place managed to be busy and served all dishes

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“To be honest there are better restaurants in Olu !!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have to agree with Lauren G on this establishment, the food is ok but not like the Buzz or Help were you cannot wait to go back. I would say it's expensive for what it is. You can't walk past the front pathway without the staff wanting to get you inside.
You don't have anyone outside Help or the Buzz thats all I will say. You be the judge on this !!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
macclesfield
“Nice place with great music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Been to the Sun Cafe many times with my Turkish friends. Everyone here are so friendly. Made good friends with Murat and all the guys. Food is nice and the drinks I had we're nicely chilled.
Great to just sit and enjoy the views and people watch. I will certainly be returning here 2013.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“This bar is totally awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This bar is the best. With amazingly friendly and super efficient waiters as well as lovely food and great cocktails I highly recommend it. I loved it so much that after a cocktail too many I stood out side with a sign informing people they had to drink there until one of the super nice nice waiters nicked it off me. My friends and I went back time and again even though we were staying 20km away in Calis. Will be going back to Turkey next year and most deifinitely to the sun cafe.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edinburgh
“Excellent food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Excellent food, especially the meze, meatballs and lamb casserole. Staff are so friendly, amazing view. We went for lunch and dinner one day - unheard of for us - especially with so much choice. What more can you ask for! We'll be back next time we're in Olu Deniz.

• Visited October 2012