“Cheap Boat Trips” 5 of 5 stars

Bridlington, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Cheap Boat Trips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

totally the best way to spend a day of your holiday, lunch inc which is chicken or fish, pasta, salad and a roll. Then simply lie back, enjoy the sun and breeze and see all the famous beaches and coves, jump in and have a swim. or if your like me, just step of the back via a walkway. My idea of heaven and a great way to top up the tan.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
England
6 attraction reviews
“TOTAL DISGRACE OF A COMPANY - DO NOT USE!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This company tried to rip us off on a tour whilst away on our hols. They refused to refund us half our money after turning up over 30 mins late, no official guide on our excursion and a number of other blatant lies.

When myself and my wife visited their office to discuss our concerns and complain we were threatened by one of their reps with the Police and sworn at as we were stopping their reps selling on the front promenade. This is despite asking to see a manager and requesting that we discuss our issues somewhere more privately.

Beware do not use this company or you will be disappointed.

Pontypridd, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
“Just do it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I went paragliding with Focus and had a fabulous experience. The pilot I flew with was Mustaffa and he was ace, funny and chatty. I have read some reviews regarding Focus, especially George and can see where some reviewers are coming from but as with anything you buy you need to shop around and not be taken in by sales talk, George is a good talker!!! I was happy with the price I paid and thoroughly enjoyed my flight.

milton keynes
“Health and Safety 0”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The van that picked us up was built in the 20s old jaloppy, the Quads was dug u from there ancient ruins and the young boy that takes you out goes off road and it is the most severe hills and rocky I have ever encountered, so unless you want extreme dont go with focus for Quads, however the next day we went on jeep safari and it was OK

Harrogate, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great company!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We booked 3 trips though Focus; Jeep Safari, Pamukkale and Ephesus and a Turkish Bath. Because we booked three we also got a free sunset cruise. The price was excellent! We got 4 trips, 4 meals and an overnight stay at a 4 star hotel for less that £80 each! All the trips were excellent and if we revisit Oludeniz then we will definitely be booking through Focus again!

If you are looking for trips in Oludeniz then visit Focus and speak to Frankie and George!