Our 2 night stay here was a truly memorable experience. This was not only due to the graciousness of the owners Canan and Suleyman but because the food and accommodation and setting were all excellent. The room was beautifully equipped and decorated with comfortable beds, crisp linen sheets, refreshments etc. We felt more like 'family' than guests for example in the afternoon when we sat on the cool patio to recover from our gruelling Lycian Way walking/climbing we were served tea and delicious tahini cake without asking. I would definitely return to this idyllic place but hopefully next time for longer than 2 nights.
- Also Known As:
- Hoyran Wedre Hotel Demre (Kale)
- Hoyran Wedre Hotel
- Hoyran Wedre Kale Demre
- Hoyran Wedre Country Houses Turkey/Demre (Kale)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hoyran Wedre is a country style hotel built of stone and wooden in the antique Lycian village Hoyran, that is on the Toros Mountain at the south coast of Turkey. The hotel has 2 suites and 9 double rooms all decorated in different styles. Each room has a functional fireplace. The life in Hoyran is far away from the stress and noise of the big cities. All you can hear here is the voice of the nature and the spellbinding silence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hoyran Wedre Country Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.