This was one of the five hotels we stayed in when walking part of the Lycian Way and by far the best. Canan & Suleyman were superb hosts who made us feel very welcome. The food was really good, the rooms are beautifully decorated & the surrounding countryside is amazingly attractive. All in all, it made for a very peaceful and restful two-night stay before we moved on to the final part of our walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hoyran Wedre is a country style hotel built of stone and wooden in the antique Lycian village Hoyran, that is on the Toros Mountain at the south coast of Turkey. The hotel has 2 suites and 9 double rooms all decorated in different styles. Each room has a functional fireplace. The life in Hoyran is far away from the stress and noise of the big cities. All you can hear here is the voice of the nature and the spellbinding silence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hoyran Wedre Country Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoyran Wedre Hotel Demre (Kale)
- Hoyran Wedre Kale Demre
- Hoyran Wedre Country Houses Turkey/Demre (Kale)