This was our fourth hotel on the Inn Travel Lycian way walk trip and we were thrilled with the place. We had an extremely tough day's walk, followed by a somewhat hairy road transfer up to Hoyran. On arrival we were given tea and cake (good timing as they always serve this about 5pm). Our room was absolutely lovely and spotlessly clean. Food was the best of our entire holiday and the hosts were amazing.
We spent our rest day visiting the nearby ruins which are highly recommended, followed by a leisurely lunch at the hotel, reading by the beautiful infinity pool and then more delicious food for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hoyran Wedre is a country style hotel built of stone and wooden in the antique Lycian village Hoyran, that is on the Toros Mountain at the south coast of Turkey. The hotel has 2 suites and 9 double rooms all decorated in different styles. Each room has a functional fireplace. The life in Hoyran is far away from the stress and noise of the big cities. All you can hear here is the voice of the nature and the spellbinding silence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hoyran Wedre Country Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoyran Wedre Hotel Demre (Kale)
- Hoyran Wedre Kale Demre
- Hoyran Wedre Country Houses Turkey/Demre (Kale)