“super hotel and super spa” 5 of 5 stars

Susesi Luxury Resort
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Iskele Mevkii Belek, Belek 07450, Turkey   |
Ranked #11 of 77 hotels in Belek
Bucharest, Romania
“super hotel and super spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We was for the new year's eve party in this luxury resort.The rooms was very clean,large and with a nice sea vue.When I arrived I found wine,flowers and fresh fruits.The staff was available and friendly.At the Spa I was many times.After the turkish bath and coffee scrub the massage with a lot of oil was one of the best I ever tried.Compliments for the spa's staff and for the management of this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

794 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Turkish first
Orkanger, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We have been at this hotel several times - enjoyed it every time.
Nice rooms, nice food and exellent service.
The beach was cleen and nice with first clas service.
Several restaurants and a big main restaurant - good food everywhere.
It was a quiet atmosphere at the hotel that made our holiday very ralaxing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Although a nice property with decent rooms, this is not the type of 5 star resort Americans are used to. The food is sub-par, rooms are ok, and there is no adult only area in the entire hotel. Not bad for families with children, but not really a place for couples or young people.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been to the susesi 4yrs running and we have found that it ticks all the boxes,
If you go to the susesi you must have a few days in the chalets they are fantastic,
This hotel lives up to the 5* for turkey, love love love it

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Baghdad, Iraq
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everything in this luxury resort is perfect; you can't imagine the well organized management of the staff from the first hour I enter the hotel till the last day before leaving.
The atmosphere was charming inside and outside the hotel, the restaurant was amazing with non countable kinds of food.
The beach was very clean and I enjoyed every moment during my stay; there was nothing to mention as a disadvantage for this resort and I highly recommend it for those coming to Antalya.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Southampton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Amazing installations, best food I have ever tasted! I returned after one week on August 2013, and was impressed for the pools, the amazing service (I am struggling to imagine how the staff manage to offer that amazing service when the hotel seem to be more crowded than a south american prison) I would complain tiny bit on the fact the the air conditioning was not cool enough.

My main point and why I think this hotel is 3-31/5 stars instead of 4 (never 5), is the fact that certain horrible behaviour from other guest seem to be widely tolerated by all staff members. I have never share a hotel with Russians guest and I always though there was a wide prejudice against this nation elite class. Now I think this prejudice is justified, I have experienced being pushed by women, kids and men with no regret and not a word of apology. My wife after waiting in line get 30 minutes for towels for the pool was furious when a young Russian chap got in front of her.and when she confronted he just laughed on her face and did not move!

Me and my son played games caractherizing the different Russians types, so we have the overgown, burnt kids in teh watter slides that pushed everyone and waited for somebody to get in to the slides to jump soon after in order to push you with their feet on the way down. The young Russian women coming from the beach wearing high heels, make up, shiny big glasses and 70% of the time hanging from the arm of a old fat man. I could continue but the icing of the cake was seeing 4 yoiung kids palyiong by themself for 3 hours at the side of teh pool with no adult nearby (the eldest must have been 9 years old) and the youngest (maybe 3 years old) taking his bathing suit down and defecating 20 cm from the edge of the pool, then got up and washed himself on the pool. The other 3 kids did not seemed surprised at all!

I talked to 3 members of staff and it was until one of the more well off guest sitting in one of those pool chalets that you can rent for the day, complained and pointing to where the stool was that they remove it. I was pleasantly surprised he complained being a Russian but later I found he was English. The stool remained undisturbed for more than 1 hour. (See pictures)
I was afraid it would become another attraction on the pool. Seeing the funny side of all made this holiday an almost pleasant experience.

Suggestion to Susesi: At this time that Turkey is becoming part of the EU you need to chose what type of guest you want. If Russians make the most of your income stick with them but let other guest know, you can for example advertise your resort in Cyrillic-Russian and not in English

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I read some of the neutral/negative reviews on here before I came and I can tell you with absolute certainty that this is a Top Class hotel, we have had a wonderful holiday.

We've stayed at top class resorts all over the world and this is right up there!

We liked the susesi on Facebook and then wrote a grovelling email saying how much we were looking forward to staying etc and when we arrived we were upgraded to a Terrace House room! This was perfect for our family (wife and two kids (14&12) as we were 20 steps from the pool. I can't guarantee you will be as lucky but I suggest you do the same.

Seek out the pools around the terrace house rooms as they are much quieter and you are in your own little cocoon - perfecto!

The amenities ie water park, lazy river, hotel bars and restaurants are great. We ate at the Chinese, steak and Italian a la carte restaurants €10 euro pp extra - they were magnificent and more appealing than the main restaurant.

Now for the word of warning but also the solution - on your first night the main restaurant is a little overpowering - it's massive, there is lots of beautiful food :), but the Russians just barge for their food. Don't expect them to apologise - its a cultural thing for them - let it flow over your head. The SOLUTION - on your first night - tip the waiter 10 lira as you sit down to eat and tip 10 lira at the end. For the cost of c£6 you will then have a table reserved for you every night (remember to ask the waiter to do this for you - anytime before 2030 is fine. This is the best money you will spend all holiday. We tipped 1 lira (30p) for most rounds of drinks too - they think you are a god and you definitely get a superior service.

We would go back at the drop of a hat - it's the best hotel we've ever stayed at.

Enjoy! ;)

Room Tip: Room 3325 is perfect!