Have just returned from a one week stay at the Calista and what can I say we had an absolutely fantastic experience. Arrived in a grand reception area and were immediately offered a glass of champagne and to take a seat on the sofas and relax whilst they handled our check in. Shown to our room which was magnificent, huge king size bed and beautiful decor. Bathroom also modern and huge in size, rain shower, normal shower, bathtub all installed ! As we visited in April, many of the hotels facilities are closed, as hotel is fairly quiet. However the 3 a la carte restaurants which were open were excellent (Italian, Asian and Turkish). All fairly quiet for our meals so received a great personal service. Buffet restaurant is good not great, but I am told there are much more choices inc outside grill etc during the summer months. Anyway was plenty available just could of done with a few more freshly cooked meat dishes. Pool area is huge, along with spa, indoor pool and turkish bath. All lovely areas to spend the day and lots of choice in regards of sunbed areas. Beach in Belek is average, same as most areas of Turkey. Amination team great at the Calista, Maria in particular very friendly and could not do enough to ensure you had a great time. Drink quality also excellent, all premium liquors, beers and cocktails. Expensive stuff back in the UK. Overall absolutely excellent stay would recomened to any couples or families looking for a wonderful relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calista is named after a Goddess in Mythology, a young woman of rare beauty. She becomes so obsessed with her beauty that she would risk everything, in order to eternalize it. Then Calista dedicates herself to goodness by combining this physical beauty with the beauty of her soul. After a while, her soul becomes too beautiful to remain mortal. She becomes a Goddess. The name Calista signifies the Goddess of Rare Beauty from that moment on she reflects the pure Beauty. Calista: Perfect Beauty! The Goddess of Beauty! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Calista Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calista Luxury Hotel Belek
- Hotel Calista Luxury
- Calista Luxury Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province