The hotel is nice with big and well-decorated rooms. The service could be better. The food is excellent and you have many choices - a lot of a la carte restaurants and bars.
Place is excellent for young children, the mini club is very good. I didn't like the beach, the sea wasn't very clean. But the pools and the surrounding area were very clean indeed.
Warm recommendation to families with toddlers. Too noisy for couples. Kids are everywhere!
- Also Known As:
- Calista Luxury Hotel Belek
- Calista Luxury Hotel
- Hotel Calista Luxury
- Calista Luxury Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calista is named after a Goddess in Mythology, a young woman of rare beauty. She becomes so obsessed with her beauty that she would risk everything, in order to eternalize it. Then Calista dedicates herself to goodness by combining this physical beauty with the beauty of her soul. After a while, her soul becomes too beautiful to remain mortal. She becomes a Goddess. The name Calista signifies the Goddess of Rare Beauty from that moment on she reflects the pure Beauty. Calista: Perfect Beauty! The Goddess of Beauty! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Calista Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.