“totally wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“totally wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Year after year Gloria Serenity gets better and better! Everything about the hotel is perfect, the staff are superb (ofter still there after many years), everything is wonderfully clean, the food is great in both choice and quality, the rooms are a great size with all the added extras you would expect and more! In particular I recommend the team in the Sha Restaurant for first class service! See you again next year....

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I recommend this hotel if you want a relaxing holiday by the sea. The best thing about the hotel is the beautiful bridge and pier with lounge beds. Great for relaxing and swimming in the sea. Rooms are spacious and service good. Food was ok, but buffets are seldom special. We tried the hammam, which was nice but pricey. Don't bother going into the town of Belek, it is nothing but tourist traps and boring stores selling the same fake goods. Better to take a trip to Side and see the roman ruins, which was interesting. Overall, I would definately come here again for some quiet days by the sea, as the pier is this hotels main asset.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Oxford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I've just returned from my fourth trip to the Serenity in two years. I'm back there again on 17 April, so you can see I like it!

I've also stayed at the Maxx Royal (loved it) and the Cornelia Diamond (not so keen).

I go all-inclusive in Belek but, despite having spent eight weeks there in the last two years, I have yet to have a lunch because I'm out playing golf or doing something else. But it's still terrific value for money.

This hotel ticks all the boxes for us. The rooms are really nice, the food is great and the a la cartes are free. But the Serenity has a couple of X factors which make it stand out.

The first is the staff. I'm getting on a bit now and have been there and done that but I doubt I've seen better service anywhere in the world.

From reception through guest relations, waiting, bar and housekeeping, this hotel sets and maintains amazingly high standards of service. I can fully understand why the Maxx and the new Regnum Carya keep poaching staff from the Serenity. They're brilliant.

The second factor is just a natural consequence of the first. The staff are so good that they create a wonderful relaxed atmosphere, akin to a small family-run hotel. You soon get on first name terms with them: and they with you.

It's really invidious to single out individuals from a wonderful team effort but I feel I have to mention the beautiful and wonderful Malika and Hanim from Guest Relations and Gulsaren, Ozlem and Nuscret from the bar. Thank you all for making my stays with you so enjoyable.

See you all again next month.

John

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Our travel agent completely and utterly messed up our booking in the worst ways possible. The whole holiday was almost going to be a complete right off. Gloria Serenity went above and beyond to put as much as possible right for us. Obviously, the hotel is great but what was most memorable for us was the effort the hotel went to put right what the travel agent did wrong. They definitely put themselves out of pocket just to help us.Thank you.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Mold
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We are a party of six in the last week of a four week stay at the wonderful Gloria Serenity Hotel and there are no superlatives that could not be used describe and compliment the staff or the hotel. The hotel facilities are excellent with service that is second to none! There is a very warm welcoming atmosphere throughout, the food and the choice of restaurants are wonderful, the spa area with it's choice of treatments and swimming pool is fab when you are not out Playing golf on one of the three beautiful well kept courses, or walking by the lovely blue water! all in all it has been the perfect winter break

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Mold, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

We are in the final week of our four week long stay at the Serenity. Our holiday has been just perfect, and we have missed some awful weather in UK. Long stay holidays at Gloria hotels bring VIP status, which gives you many privileges including being able to eat and drink in any of the three hotels which surround the three, yes 3, Gloria golf courses. All in excellent condition and each offering a different challenge , lots of water, which my balls love!!

From arriving at the airport, through reception at the hotel, were we were immediately seated with a glass of champagne, whilst the formalities were completed, to being shown to our beautiful rooms, where our luggage was brought for us, we were pampered! And that care and standard of service has continued throughout our holiday.
Each of the hotels has several a la carte restaurants in which we have enjoyed great meals that often surpass many gourmet restaurants in the UK. Our meal at le Jardin in the Serenity on my birthday was especially memorable with beautiful table decoration, excellent food and beautiful service. Just note all guests have access to these restaurants in their Gloria hotel without charge, unlike many hotels here which add a charge of up to 20 euros
We love the buffet restaurant here, with its themed areas, of water fire and earth, so that you can breakfast watching the fish swimming in the massive aquariums, and have dinner in the warm red area beautiful candle lit overlooking the floodlit garden. The buffet food is varied and themed each day but there are always several cheffy choices plated especially for you. On buffet nights we have enjoyed a simple a la carte restaurant lunch. But the options are amazing.

We have played a lot of golf and used the excellent practice facilities, and occasionally joined in the hotels many activities, the spa area is great with an enormous indoor pool.
It is impossible to cover all the wonderful aspects of the Serenity, but the one thing that make all glories hotels very very special, and we have holidayed in all three, is the excellent friendly and caring staff, many many thanks.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I have had a rough two years, I had major surgery in 2012 and 2013. So after much research we treated ourselves to an all inclusive week at Gloria Serenity

We were not disappointed.

I think the management and the staff should be very proud of themselves for the fantastic service they provide.

Check in at reception with a glass of champagne was very classy. It made us feel very special.

This hotel is superb. Our room (1214) was lovely, the 7 foot bed and pillows were a delight. My husband who is nearly 2 metres at last found a bed he can fit in.

Free wifi everywhere is so useful.

We booked all inclusive, it was excellent. The room mini bar (included in the all inclusive package is restocked daily) with beer, spirits, soft drinks, pringles, toblerone etc. The spirits in the bar are top quality brands and include Glenlivet and Southern Comfort. I don't drink alcohol, so it was really nice for me to have a lovely choice of non alcoholic cocktails.
It was also nice to be able to have unlimited tea and coffee in the bars and lounges throughout the day.

We enjoyed the gym and the spa with its large heated indoor pool, 2 steam rooms and 2 saunas. We didn't have time to try the Turkish Bath. Inside the lockers are a robe, slippers and toiletries. The whole place definitely feels 5 star.

We played golf 4 times. Travel to and fro from the golf club is easy. The shuttle bus is free and makes frequent trips to and fro. The courses are well maintained (I used a buggy € 30) and present a real challenge (take plenty of balls as water comes into play on several holes).

I would personally like to thank Raisa, The Customer Service Manager. She was excellent. She made sure our stay here was truly memorable. Nothing was too much trouble

Thanks for a memorable holiday. We are already planning a return trip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Gloria Serenity Resort? Share your experiences!