We a family of two adults and a nine year old had a week at the Belek Voyage from Oct 25th. Prior to the holiday our agent wrote to us informing us of the ongoing construction of a hotel next door. This caused us to consider choosing an alternative destination, but our concerns were unfounded. Yes the building is taking place, but it did not impact upon our stay in any way. I have attached a number of photos one of which shows the construction.
Our room was one of the Garden Rooms situated close to the main reception. Our initial impression was that it was not quite what we expected and was short of its five star rating. The shower had black mildew in it and the position of the shower head could not be altered, the complimentary bottles of shower gel and shampoo had been opened and half used. The telephone did not work and part of the skirting board was hanging off. In fairness once we complained these matters were remedied reasonably quickly, that said the room seemed a little tired and in need of some attention to really be marketed as luxury. We did not see any of the other rooms and am sure that they are up to the expected standard. Whilst these issues were a little disappointing they did not spoil a very nice holiday.
Apart from this one issue the hotel and its facilities are in the main excellent. It is set in lovely grounds which are very well maintained. There was a high standard of cleanliness throughout. There are plenty of sun beds around the main pool and on the beach and we never had a problem finding a seat, we were even able to find sun beds on the jetty when we wanted to. The slides were very good and great for children and their use was supervised by a member of staff. The booking system for the a la carte restaurants was simple enough and we ate at five of them during our week, all of which were very good, with our favourite being the French. The food in general was very good and when we did eat in the main restaurant or pool snack bar we were very pleased.
As other have mentioned the shops and in particular the mini mart are overpriced but then that is no real surprise. We used the gym and indoor pool on several occasions, and the Turkish Bath and sauna almost daily, all of which were first class. I even had a shave in the salon and would recommend giving it a try (the men that is).
The only other area we felt they could improve on is with the entertainment. Certainly during the week we were there was very little in the way of evening entertainment, and what there was did not start until 10pm which was a bit late for us with a young child. All in all we had a very good holiday at a very good hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is 40 km to Antalya city centre, 35 km to the airport and 2 km to Belek. The hotel, operating on an Ultra All Inclusive system, is situated on an area of 93.500 m2.Voyage Hotels adhere to architectural designs that are in harmony with nature. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, the newest addition to the hotel chain, has also been designed with this concept in mind. Residing like a jewel in the midst of the pine forests of Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa incorporates the concepts of modern design and harmony with nature in its architecture. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa consists of land view and sea view rooms located in the 3 main buildings and bungalows. The great number of a la carte restaurants, unlimited food choices, golden beach, 5 swimming pools with distinctive features, as well as an infinite number of entertainment and game activities including a special amusement park for children at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa make the hotel an ideal holiday location for families with children.During the construction of Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, the natural habitat and forest lands were preserved, leaving most of the trees intact. You may see one of those preserved trees inside the reception building.The environmental cleanup activities carried out at Belek Forests and on the beach as well as the traditional tree planting activities display the hotel's dedication to preserving the environment.Lastly, the resort which was awarded with the Holidaycheck - Tophotel Prize 2012 in the Turkish Riviera Region, First Choice Premier Tui UK - Gold Awards in 2011 and Tripadvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2011, has entered one of Europe's largest tour operator, Neckermann's "Top 100 Hotels Primo" list many times.The beach at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is of fine sand, without any pebbles or rocks, which is rather rare in the Belek region. The coastline is also the home of caretta caretta sea turtles. The hotel safeguards these adorable guests at specially protected areas.In 2008, the Belek region, where the hotel is situated at, has been given the "Best European Golf Destination Award" by IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators).Various environmental week activities, such as bicycle tours and picnics, are organized at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa.Built by Belek Tourism Investors Association (BETUYAB), the "centre of tolerance", which brings the three Abrahamic religions together, draws much attention with its remarkable design. In the garden of religion of the "centre of tolerance", the mosque, church and synagogue all face the same courtyard. The centre of tolerance is 2 km to the hotel.Due its location in midst of pine trees, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is also a home to the squirrels in the area. While walking in the gardens of the hotel, you always get a chance to watch and photograph these adorable creatures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.