This was our second holiday at voyage. We came back because we liked it so much last year.
+ the food is really excellent. Some people said: it is every evening the same...true...but there is some much choice that you can choose every lunch, evening something else. The taste is very, very good.
+ the adult section: we have older childeren so we like to have a quiet meal
+ animation team: Evans, Peter, Hatem, Diha...it was so much fun, thank you
+ the parties are great, four seasons, dj sax
+ the staff work very hard and is very friendly
+ last year we stayed in the bungalows: very good and quiet location
+ this year we stayed in a duplex, lagoon side: rooms are amazing and beautiful, 2 floors childeren sleep downstairs with their bathroom. Our room was upstairs, dressing, jacuzzi.
+ great beach with sunbeds on pier.
+ you do not have to get up at 7 am to have a sunbed
+ icecream always available around the pools, magnum, cornetto, calippo...quality ice
- when we arrived the hotel was full of Russian and Turkisch people. Very difficult to communicate so our daughter of 16 years had the most boring holiday ever. the last days the publique changed and became more european. last year she had great fun so she was very dissapointed. There is a teen club 13 till 17 but my daughter of 16 does not want to play on the nintendo anymore...
- the main reastaurant was VERY noisy. We went to the adult section. My youngest daughter is 14 year so normally not allowed but she is big and with some make up ;). they should have a section for families with bigger childeren in the main restaurant. There was always a baby crying. Sorry but I am on holiday. I would like some peace when I eat with my family.
- the terrasse, restaurant outside: there is no non smoking section
- bingo night???? Really...cancel it.
- the photograpers are annoying. They ask you every day if they can take pictures or they simply take pictures without asking but there are 4,5 photograpers. After 3 day I had enough repeated 4 times a day that iI did not want pictures. And they do not appreciate when your refuse.
- lagoon street side to avoid, very noisy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rewind the peace Having a reputation for excellent service and located in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is set on the amazing shores of the Mediterranean surrounded by pine trees, and is the perfect place for families with kids and an ideal spot for a romantic gateway for couples with its modern architecture in harmony with nature. As well as the rooms in the main building, the resort offers bungalows and Laguna Duplex Villa options surrounded by nature, all decorated with details exceeding all guests' holiday dreams... Built on a 93,500 m² area offering a spacious holiday haven and exquisite services, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa has an adult main restaurant as well as a family main restaurant where it serves magnificent open buffets, and numerous a la carte restaurants.Day long animation shows, vibrant night shows, entertaining bars and an amusement park for unlimited fun... This is a world where all holiday dreams come true... This is a colourful wonderland where Voyage privileges meet magnificent nature... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province