We stayed here in May having already been to this hotel last September.
First the negatives:
We paid extra for a room upgrade having stayed in B block last year which was a long way from the main areas of the hotel i.e. pools beach restaurants etc.
We were allocated a twin room in Block A which in my opinion was inferior to last years.
The room was damp, bathroom very small and if you did not put the a/c on when we got back after sunbathing etc the room was like an oven , unbearable.!
Yes we should have complained like other people in that block did but we had already unpacked and did not want the hassle etc.
The entertainment was not for us however a young couple would probably love the themed evenings. If you were staying for 2 weeks the whole thing was repeated again.
Beware if you go in May it seems kids rule !
Now the positives:
The al la cartes were outstanding but they do give you too much.
Since last year they are now serving a version of champagne (sparkling wine ) big improvement and very acceptable.
Service in all the restaurants and bars was excellent no complaints there.
Lots of other improvements since last year i.e. the decking round the pool areas has been renewed and found this very good for not being slippery.
Especially loved the planet bar although the group do not start until June through until Sept a nice alternative to the other entertainment.
Notice that First Choice is not going there next year, don't understand this.
We had booked for September 2013.
Feel free to ask any questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rewind the peace Having a reputation for excellent service and located in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is set on the amazing shores of the Mediterranean surrounded by pine trees, and is the perfect place for families with kids and an ideal spot for a romantic gateway for couples with its modern architecture in harmony with nature. As well as the rooms in the main building, the resort offers bungalows and Laguna Duplex Villa options surrounded by nature, all decorated with details exceeding all guests' holiday dreams... Built on a 93,500 m² area offering a spacious holiday haven and exquisite services, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa has an adult main restaurant as well as a family main restaurant where it serves magnificent open buffets, and numerous a la carte restaurants.Day long animation shows, vibrant night shows, entertaining bars and an amusement park for unlimited fun... This is a world where all holiday dreams come true... This is a colourful wonderland where Voyage privileges meet magnificent nature... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province