We have just returned from a week at this hotel. I spent hours researching hotels in Turkey, i have been to Turkey many tomes before, but not with children and to sleepy fishing towns.
We had a number of requirements. 5*, water slides, variety of restaurants, pools, beach and entertainment.
We were the last to be dropped off quite late at night, our check in was smooth. We got upgraded to a two room bungalow, the buggy man dropped the luggage off, waited for us and then dropped us at the 24hr snack bar. We had a much needed meal and beer and then went to bed. When i woke the following morning, i was very pleased to see we had a sea view. Lovely. Our mini bar had not been stocked, so a quick call to guest relations resolved that. Guest relations were superb. We had issues with air con in the children's room and that was rectified straight away too.
The food was superb, we ate breakfast in the buffet, lunch at the pool bar and dinner at the a la cartes. One evening we went to the main restaurant and although the food was superb, i didn't enjoy the business of it. When you have children you have to get their food, then each if of us took it in turns to get ours which meant we were all eating at different times. The a la cartes were superb, i had no problem booking. I rang dead on 9am each day and always got our first choice. The Italian was our favourite, but they were all good!
Highlights were the disco in the adult pool. We took the children and they got flashing wands and had sparklers. We left at midnight and got a kebab on the way out! Brill. Darts at 3pm! Great fun! Swimming in the sea at 9am with my 7 yr old son. My husband and daughter were always still sleeping. Fooling around in the big pool with the inflatables. Sneaky cocktails in the afternoon. The pier party. Lobby bar in the evening. The beer shack. I could go on.
My daighter was very keen on going to kids club, but i was not comfortable leaving her until she had a friend there and then only for 2 hrs Max. The staff were good, but did not engage with the kids consistently. I am a childminder, so was judging it from that perspective. My son didn't use it at all. We don't go on hols to use kids clubs so not s big issue at all.
I loved this hotel. The staff were fab, they made it. Darts man was s big hit. Wouldnt hesitate to book again or recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is 40 km to Antalya city centre, 35 km to the airport and 2 km to Belek. The hotel, operating on an Ultra All Inclusive system, is situated on an area of 93.500 m2.Voyage Hotels adhere to architectural designs that are in harmony with nature. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, the newest addition to the hotel chain, has also been designed with this concept in mind. Residing like a jewel in the midst of the pine forests of Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa incorporates the concepts of modern design and harmony with nature in its architecture. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa consists of land view and sea view rooms located in the 3 main buildings and bungalows. The great number of a la carte restaurants, unlimited food choices, golden beach, 5 swimming pools with distinctive features, as well as an infinite number of entertainment and game activities including a special amusement park for children at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa make the hotel an ideal holiday location for families with children.During the construction of Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, the natural habitat and forest lands were preserved, leaving most of the trees intact. You may see one of those preserved trees inside the reception building.The environmental cleanup activities carried out at Belek Forests and on the beach as well as the traditional tree planting activities display the hotel's dedication to preserving the environment.Lastly, the resort which was awarded with the Holidaycheck - Tophotel Prize 2012 in the Turkish Riviera Region, First Choice Premier Tui UK - Gold Awards in 2011 and Tripadvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2011, has entered one of Europe's largest tour operator, Neckermann's "Top 100 Hotels Primo" list many times.The beach at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is of fine sand, without any pebbles or rocks, which is rather rare in the Belek region. The coastline is also the home of caretta caretta sea turtles. The hotel safeguards these adorable guests at specially protected areas.In 2008, the Belek region, where the hotel is situated at, has been given the "Best European Golf Destination Award" by IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators).Various environmental week activities, such as bicycle tours and picnics, are organized at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa.Built by Belek Tourism Investors Association (BETUYAB), the "centre of tolerance", which brings the three Abrahamic religions together, draws much attention with its remarkable design. In the garden of religion of the "centre of tolerance", the mosque, church and synagogue all face the same courtyard. The centre of tolerance is 2 km to the hotel.Due its location in midst of pine trees, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is also a home to the squirrels in the area. While walking in the gardens of the hotel, you always get a chance to watch and photograph these adorable creatures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.