We have just returned from a week at this hotel. I spent hours researching hotels in Turkey, i have been to Turkey many tomes before, but not with children and to sleepy fishing towns.
We had a number of requirements. 5*, water slides, variety of restaurants, pools, beach and entertainment.
We were the last to be dropped off quite late at night, our check in was smooth. We got upgraded to a two room bungalow, the buggy man dropped the luggage off, waited for us and then dropped us at the 24hr snack bar. We had a much needed meal and beer and then went to bed. When i woke the following morning, i was very pleased to see we had a sea view. Lovely. Our mini bar had not been stocked, so a quick call to guest relations resolved that. Guest relations were superb. We had issues with air con in the children's room and that was rectified straight away too.
The food was superb, we ate breakfast in the buffet, lunch at the pool bar and dinner at the a la cartes. One evening we went to the main restaurant and although the food was superb, i didn't enjoy the business of it. When you have children you have to get their food, then each if of us took it in turns to get ours which meant we were all eating at different times. The a la cartes were superb, i had no problem booking. I rang dead on 9am each day and always got our first choice. The Italian was our favourite, but they were all good!
Highlights were the disco in the adult pool. We took the children and they got flashing wands and had sparklers. We left at midnight and got a kebab on the way out! Brill. Darts at 3pm! Great fun! Swimming in the sea at 9am with my 7 yr old son. My husband and daughter were always still sleeping. Fooling around in the big pool with the inflatables. Sneaky cocktails in the afternoon. The pier party. Lobby bar in the evening. The beer shack. I could go on.
My daighter was very keen on going to kids club, but i was not comfortable leaving her until she had a friend there and then only for 2 hrs Max. The staff were good, but did not engage with the kids consistently. I am a childminder, so was judging it from that perspective. My son didn't use it at all. We don't go on hols to use kids clubs so not s big issue at all.
I loved this hotel. The staff were fab, they made it. Darts man was s big hit. Wouldnt hesitate to book again or recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the midst of Belek's pine trees like a jewel, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa with its contemporary designand nature-friendly conceptis the essential holiday destination for golf enthusiasts as well as families... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province